Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America: Freedom to Fascism

Thanks

Default America: Freedom to Fascism

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it, no matter if you are an american citizen or not. I hate to sound like the resident conspiracy theorist, but I see this as a very important documentary. I almost crapped myself, because I just watched it, and it had Ron Paul in it. That surprised me, but anyway.....here is the link to the full movie.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...dom+to+fascismhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?do...dom+to+fascism

Leave comments on what you think about it. I have known about this issue about the Federal Reserve for a couple of weeks now, and even so, I was completely shocked by what I saw. It's two hours, but it is worth it
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I'm loading it up now. Not sure that I'll agree with some of the premises, but it looks like an interesting watch anyway.

Certainly more interesting than anything else I've got to do at this moment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I'm loading it up now. Not sure that I'll agree with some of the premises, but it looks like an interesting watch anyway.

Certainly more interesting than anything else I've got to do at this moment.
    It took me a long while before I decided to watch it. I figured it would be a 9/11 truth documentary, but fortunately, it was not.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

A little way in, and I'm having a lot of trouble with this film. True or not (and I see holes in it at this point), it's far too sensationalist. I like my docos to be more clinical. Same reason I've come to dislike Moore's work.

Thanks

A little way in, and I'm having a lot of trouble with this film. True or not (and I see holes in it at this point), it's far too sensationalist. I like my docos to be more clinical. Same reason I've come to dislike Moore's work.
    Yeah I wished it would have been more straight shooting. It could have been done way better, but its the message that counts, which I have been studying lately previous to me watching this film.

Thanks

Which of the presented issues would you consider the most important (not necessarily just one)? Because I get the feeling it might be easier for me to skip straight to digging through the written word.

Thanks

Which of the presented issues would you consider the most important (not necessarily just one)? Because I get the feeling it might be easier for me to skip straight to digging through the written word.
    The Federal Reserve and the Income Tax. I think that the national ID is important too, but I'm not to concerned about the implant chip because I don't think anyone would honestly let someone put a chip in their body.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo Yagkoto View Post
    The Federal Reserve and the Income Tax. I think that the national ID is important too, but I'm not to concerned about the implant chip because I don't think anyone would honestly let someone put a chip in their body.

I would.

err, I'll watch this thing and comment later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ray. View Post

I would.

err, I'll watch this thing and comment later.
    That makes one of us

Thanks

ANOTHER "US=Police State" film? Holy crap, is this all some of you do? First Loose Change, then 100 other films (all in some way related to our current asshat of a president), and now this one.

I'm burnt out on conspiracy films. I'll just let this one go.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    ANOTHER "US=Police State" film? Holy crap, is this all some of you do? First Loose Change, then 100 other films (all in some way related to our current asshat of a president), and now this one.

I'm burnt out on conspiracy films. I'll just let this one go.
    I've never heard of loose change. But the Income tax is definetly something to keep in mind.

EDIT: It also has as much to do with Bush as it does with Clinton or even Pres. Wilson. It's what you would call bi-partisan.
    Last edited by Kosmo Yagkoto; 3rd-June-2007 at 23:19.

Thanks

Watched like, 20 minutes of it. Then I remembered a film I saw last year sometime on Google. Can't remember the name, was like "US: Paranoid State"? "Americas future police state"? Something along those lines, but it was more leaning to the fact that most Americans are scared shitless these days and are thus easier to manipulate. Films are incredibly similar.

I restate my previous statement: "I burnt out". I could bash the hell out of this film all night long, but if I do, I'm going to start frothing at the mouth again. And that leaves a bad taste so I'll just leave this one to you "ZOMG AMERICAZ EVAL! DOWN WITH BUSH! OMG OMG OMG!" types. I really shouldn't care.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So, like most posting, I have no interest in watching the entirety of a "conspiracy theory" video, and in fact, I rather dislike watching such sensationalist films in general. What's the big fuss about the income tax and the Federal Reserve? I'm not sure if I'll bother refuting things unless the arguments are so bad they make baby Buddha cry, but I am curious.

Thanks

FASCISM

FASCISM

FASCISM

FASCISM

FASCISM

fascism..

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    So, like most posting, I have no interest in watching the entirety of a "conspiracy theory" video, and in fact, I rather dislike watching such sensationalist films in general. What's the big fuss about the income tax and the Federal Reserve? I'm not sure if I'll bother refuting things unless the arguments are so bad they make baby Buddha cry, but I am curious.
    It's largely another of the "there's no law that says you have to pay income tax" pieces with a bit of world conspiracy paranoia thrown in. And it's about as solid as you'd expect.