Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: who is the coolest videogame character?

Icarus Guest

SO MENY CHOICES OH WHAT TO DO!! well in all fairness it would have to be that lil' pink puff we know and love as KIRBY!

Icarus Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    I'm disappointed with humanity while keeping track of the stats of GameFAQs tournament thing. Every single female character that's made to appeal to a teenage male's hormones wins. I hate it.
    well do tou know of a game were the female character doesn't(exept 16 bit or lower games)

snekadid Guest

aeris,most n64 titles(conkers bad fur day not included)thats about it. and how is samus a hormone goddess? the only time you see her outside of her suit is if you beat metroid the first one(then if you play thru again shes only whereing a bikini and a tong(playthru as her again and her hair changes color))

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by snekadid
    aeris,most n64 titles(conkers bad fur day not included)thats about it. and how is samus a hormone goddess? the only time you see her outside of her suit is if you beat metroid the first one(then if you play thru again shes only whereing a bikini and a tong(playthru as her again and her hair changes color))
    really?

Thanks
    EP Points

How can someone get excited over an 8-bit gaming character in their underwear?

Then of course there's all those sad people who download those pr0n patches for Tomb Raider...

SomeUserGuy Guest

i was just shocked as to why it would do that.

Thanks

My fave is Kefka! he's such an evil maniac, and he makes me laugh!

I also like Hawkeye. Lookatem knives fly!

snekadid Guest

Originally posted by SomeUserGuy

really?
    yeah, i think its like those disney screw ups(the word sex in lion king,etc.)its just a bunch of the programs got angry or started acting like teenagers.(besides i think they didnt think anyone would play it again after beating it once(hard as hell))

SomeUserGuy Guest

it's messed up, but maybe it's a way to promote the game and make people want to play it.

BrinkofTime Guest

Saban from US Final Fantasy III is one fo my favs....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

I\m pretty sure I already said this but Kirby and Megaman are my faves.

Carnage Guest

link,Jin Kazama,Raziel,sonic,ganondorf,...