Thread: So what plug-ins & settings do you use on ePSXe 1.5.2 to make it run smoothest?

Thanks

Default So what plug-ins & settings do you use on ePSXe 1.5.2 to make it run smoothest?

Just wondering, any ideas to make this run perfectly would help. If my specs matter i can give that. I have a 3 ghz pent. 4 proc, 1 gig of ram, and a 128 MB vid car (ATI X-300)... the card is pretty crappy i think. Anyway whatever suggestions on plug-ins & settings would be greatly appreciated. I have games of all sorts, i'm mainly looking for the setup that would run smoothest on a broad variety of games. Thanks!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Specific games would help as there are special fixes. There's a setting under the video [lug-in that says nice. Click that. It will run most PC's smoothly.

Thanks

There is no one setting in ePSXe for every game. Different games run differently with different plugins and settings and some games need special settings the make other games not run properly. It's mosly trail and error when configuring ePSXe, of course there are still several games that won't run at all simply because ePSXe doesn't support them or doesn't support a specific command that they are trying to use that the real PlayStation will suppport.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

I use ePSXe 1.6.0 with
    Video Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.74 (with nice setting)
    Audio Plugin: Eternal Spu plugin 1.41 (depending on the game check appropriate boxes)

So far, I haven't had a problem with any one game, except FF9, due to the Dali Airship scene, but that was solved by switching to 1.5.2.
    I don't have much experience with ePSXe 1.5.2 coz 1.6.0 hasn't given me any trouble as of yet. So, maybe you'd want to switch to 1.6.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Satan worshippers can go to hell.