Thread: (PSX) Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped [NTSC-U/C] [SLUS-94244] Game Save

Thanks
    EP Points

Default (PSX) Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped [NTSC-U/C] [SLUS-94244] Game Save

Hi yall. I got another one for the archives.

This is a ePSXe v1.6 Memcard Card Save for (PSX) Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped [NTSC-U/C] [SLUS-94244].

Well I beat the entire game with all the purple crystals obtained and 4 of the hard to get gems, but none of the blue ank staffs. Game says its only 34% complete b/c I only beat the bare minimum to beat the game. I figured this may be useful if someone is stuck on some of the oddball mission like the airplane levels, those blew hardcore.

Anyway this I think is valuable b/c you can go back and play any level of the game, even the final battle. Also if someone wanted all the levels beaten so they can just search for the gems and race the clock for the ank staffs this is a great game save. I wished I saved my game saves for other games before I cleaned off my memory cards.

enjoy peeps.
    Attached Files Attached Files