Thread: Need Help how do you copy music of a Ps2 Disc

Thanks

Default Need Help how do you copy music of a Ps2 Disc

Hi all I have a copy of Time Crisis 3 and I am wanting to extract some tracks off of it can anyone make up or link me to a easy to follow tutorial so I can learn how to do it many thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saito @ EPforums
    First ps2 has multiple audio files, some can be ripped and transform to readable format and some not, if your audio files are .adx you can grab the adx player tool, wich allows to convert them to .wav
    Also you can rip music from videos too, and this way you will have the audio file of your favourite cg of any game.

To search for the files you can mounty your dvd iso in to apache or isobuster, usually the sounds file are in the folder "Sound" or "data".

Edit: I'm going to upload the music from the game in the "GAMING MUSIC" forum here on EP today. Keep a look at the PS2 section
    Last edited by kupo; 7th-May-2007 at 07:49.