Thread: This is not good...

Lukeskywalkie Guest

Default This is not good...

I Have not found one working n64 link in over a week. is the entire ftp server for this site down or something? hey! thats a cool smiley!

Ace Guest

The N64 files are working Lukeskywalkie, what kind of an error message do you get ?

Lukeskywalkie Guest

No real error message, just the typical "page cannot be displayed" crap that pops up with a broken link. btw, I think Knockout Kings 2000 deserves 4 stars, not 3. and there's a perfect example of why this site is important. I have knockout kings, but I also have 2 little brothers who like to lose things. I go on a vacation for 4 days with nobody watching the n64 or games, and knockout 2k and crusin usa are gone! nowhere to be found. I eventually found crusin usa, but knockout is gone. thanks for reading through all that.

Ace Guest

the server must be full then coz i can still download N64 roms

Lukeskywalkie Guest

Crap.