Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Times you almost got laid, but later realize it was better you didn't

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    I think they wanted to collect your sea men and resell it on the black market.
    That's my theory, really.

So anyway, no one else got stories huh?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    I think they wanted to collect your sea men and resell it on the black market.
    That's my theory, really.

So anyway, no one else got stories huh?
    Possibly...

I have more stories, but that one will do.

Thanks

I have more stories, but that one will do.
    I beg to differ. Tell more.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow some of these are pretty cool. Damn Sprung I'd freak if I had the cops hounding me to tell them if I screwed a chick or not. Holy Hell.

Anyway these are all pretty interesting lives so far, but has anyone almost ever done a chick but didn’t for some miraculous sign from God? Only to find out your abstinence that night saved your sex life b/c she had a record a country mile wide of guys she did? Or had a list that long of STD's?

Scenario 1:
    It was my sophomore year of High School (way back in the day like ages ago) I was a Varsity football player even back then. I had a chance after the Homecoming game to do this hot blonde Catholic girl for the school we just beat. I met her at an after party where the booze was running like Niagara Falls and I was so hammered sitting with my teammates that I felt like dying on that sofa. Holy Shit. Most booze I ever drank in High school. anyway she comes over after having a few herself and just gives each of us seductive looks and was going from lap to lap sitting down to talk to each of us individually. By the time she made it to my buddy Ben's lap her crotch was so ready for action that she offered to do him and then looked at me and offered me the same thing.

Dream come true right? Hot blonde willing and already wet? That's what I thought at the time. Ben and I were trying to think of a fair way to see which one of us would be the lucky one to lose the virginity that night. We decided the first one to down another full bottle of beer first, would get to nail her upstairs. I lost by a gulp.

But to no amiss after that Friday night and spending all of Saturday getting sober and part of Sunday. When Monday afternoon practices rolled around I heard from some of my teammates that weren’t at that party that she was the catholic bicycle. She had chlamydia for sure and God knows what else. So I go find my buddy Ben and go "you feel oki?" He says "yeah why?" I said b/c you got Chlamydia Friday night after that last drink and he was like "wHAA!!???! I'm like yeah dude, good thing I gasped for air on my last bottle or it woulda been me.

Scenario 2:
    A teammate of mine basically owed me his life/football career b/c I passed him through Algebra class our freshman year of HS. So he's like dude I'll so hook you up with a chick. Anybody you want at first I was skeptical and told him " O' really?" he's like yeah. (I sorta believed him b/c he was the biggest athlete getting laid in HS. We we're both starting players so there was no class difference when it came to status between us) so after a week of thought he came back and kept hounding me so I he could repay the favor to me. Eventually I gave into him and said "oki look. I have been checking Samantha out for a whole year. (Keep in mind this is late in my sophomore year now about 5 games in, so I was checking her out all freshman year). This girl was the perfect brunette. Medium build, nice firm breasts, and a nice cushiony ass." So I told him I wanted to do her". He came back the next day and told me everything was all set and I was like "Excuse me?" (I didn't actually think He could pull it off.) He's like yeah we'll cover for you when coach asks so you can take the day off to do your thing. At his point and time I'm like "OMG it's sexy time" (insert club music*)

It gets better... (Keep in mind sophomore year of HS I was a virgin with no experience at all.) She had been playing/prepping herself in the locker room (Samantha was a cheerleader) and when I met up with her she was so horny she didn't wanna leave. She wanted to do it right there in the locker room. That's when the red flag went up. First of all at that time it was treason to go into the other locker room, b/c they had a coach to ya know, so there was a fear of getting caught by anybody and the red flag went up about why she smelt like she had just sprayed perfume on herself. Anyway I was talking to her in the hallway and told her I was straight up inexperienced (b/c I was nervous). So was like thats cool then she acted seductive like and I told her I had no condom and she was like I don’t care. Then I shat bricks. I started to think about my education if she got preggy (I was a 4.0 student in HS) then one thing led to another and I just walked out on her. Went to my locker room suited up with my gear and went to practice, even though she tried following me to these places. I ended up paying the price for being an hour late to practice... but thats another story for another thread.

Come to find out she had the knock out body but the perfume was to cover her chain smoking habit and I heard from the guy who owed me the favor that her snatch was really blown out from her masturbating all the time (b/c he tried hitting that a year later at another after game party we were at) needless to say she was a fucking knockout but smoked and blew her own pussy out at night with her finger and God knows what else.

I never knew what kind of disease she had if any, but by my senior year in HS she moved away and even if she hadn't moved away she was sure to have diseases after he got down with her. He graduated with damn near 10 STD's b/c he got drunk every weekend and slept with anything from any school.

Well that’s all I got for encounters, but it was my senior year of HS year that I had got a g/f from another school that was a true virgin who I am still dating even now in college woot! woot! I'm happy with the decisions I made even though they seemed dumb at the time.
    Last edited by Ktiger41; 23rd-April-2007 at 01:44. Reason: grammar

Thanks

There was this one chick Ive known for like 12 years and since we were like 14 we kinda figured out that there has always been some sexual tension between us but we thought it was better if we just never acted on it....so years past..........we see each other every once in a while do a little flirting and yah. that was it. Well anyways after this one night at the club me and my brother and my friends go to her house to kick back and chill.. after about 10 minutes of chillin we kick every body out the room and i was like fuck yeah finally i get to bang this biotch, now before i go on to the rest of the story let me describe this ruka for you all, she is like 5'5 mm 130 pounds tops nice d cup titties dark blonde hair and ya ya ya well anyways i was just about to bang this chick and i had a brief moment of soberness and said ummmmmmm no dammit i cant do this and she was piiiiisssssssseeeeeeedddddddd but whatever i wasnt trippin. Well anyways a couple weeks after this happened i learned this bitch had chlamydia

Thanks

Went to meet this girl.
    Diane as some of you know her.
    We went to a "gig", got drunk, made out. She didn't even wanna kiss me that night. After the gig, we went to her friend Denise's house, there were 4 people sleeping in the room that night. Diane, Denise, Irene and I. Denise and Irene decided to leave and go for a run to get some meth, leaving Diane and I alone. They sneaked out the window. So Diane and I get further 2nd and 3rd base. I remember being a noob. Not knowing where her cooch was or being shy of letting her touch my cock. She suddenly asked "Do you want to have sex?" I was really nervous and unsure. I don't know what I said but what ever it was she did get the condom out of her purse. and all I remember was that as I was sucking her tits, they returned from their run. And I didn't fuck her until almost 4 days later.

I told her I didn't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk. She said she likes me more because we didn't sex that night. So yeah, it was better off we didn't fuck, plus, it was a leather couch. It would have been horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks

seems like a lot of people here chose to wait a while before they lost their virginity

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pirates dc View Post
    seems like a lot of people here chose to wait a while before they lost their virginity
    I don't recall saying that.

Thanks

somewhat. it's like you want to but just because you want to stop getting teased for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    her snatch was really blown out from her masturbating all the time (b/c he tried hitting that a year later at another after game party we were at) needless to say she was a fucking knockout but smoked and blew her own pussy out at night with her finger and God knows what else.
    Um, dude, no. Not unless she was using a cucumber or bowling pin. She might've been NATURALLY wide, but honestly a girl who masturbates a lot is A GOOD THING.
    It's still a good thing you passed up because of the condom thing, though.

Man, I don't think I have a single story for this thread. I always avoid/blow my chance having sex pretty damn early. There's no "almost got laid" stories for me, just "she didn't give me the time of day" or "she took me home and jumped my bones that night". No in between.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks
    EP Points

Never said I kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by V|_@M3 View Post
    somewhat. it's like you want to but just because you want to stop getting teased for it.
    and to show you have skills outside of the game world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post
    Um, dude, no. Not unless she was using a cucumber or bowling pin. She might've been NATURALLY wide, but honestly a girl who masturbates a lot is A GOOD THING.
    It's still a good thing you passed up because of the condom thing, though.

Man, I don't think I have a single story for this thread. I always avoid/blow my chance having sex pretty damn early. There's no "almost got laid" stories for me, just "she didn't give me the time of day" or "she took me home and jumped my bones that night". No in between.
    Yeah and I really don't wanna make out with an ashtray seriosuly dude, that's sick as fuck. I don't smoke. After doing him she's prolly got everything in the book by now, b/c he sure does.

Thanks

At a house party recently drinking and me and some girl I've known for years started getting close out in the kitchen, while everyone else was in another room, and after a minute of two of kissing and getting close I thought to myself, sweet, it's going to happen now, but after a few minutes more, I thought to myself, you know what, you're way too drunk for this right now, the alcohol was making me feel dizzy while we were kissing, and would have probably been caught anyway with people walking in and out. But I thought to myself, what should I do, even though I know her well, I can't just stop, and say I'm not in the mood, and just at that point, one of my friends came into the kitchen and came over and hit me mess acting, so I used that as an excuse to stop what we are at, and we went back into the other room where the rest of my friends were, not that I'm glad I didn't, just it wouldn't have been possible on my behalf.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Okay, I make it my life quest to be able to post in this thread one day...

Thanks

I was back in high school, and we's had a mini-party here. (My mom worked 3rd shift) It was just a few of my friends and their girls...and after everyone left, my best friend's girl showed back up. I don't recall why now, but one thing led to another and we were in my room. She wanted to, I wanted to, but something kept telling me I probably should not. I mean, it was my best friend, and we are still friends today. Anyway, we didn't, and man I felt like I had passed up a good thing.

She ended up hanging around till morning, and her mom showed up loking for her. I have no idea how she knew to look at my place, but she was sure I had "done" her daughter. I assured her I had not. I also assured the policeman that came later, that I had not. Good thing I didn't. I also had to assure my best friend that I had not. I think he is the only one who believed me.

Her mom packed her up and moved away within a week.
    Was that before or after the sock hop?
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe° View Post
    Okay, I make it my life quest to be able to post in this thread one day...
    Same here.