Thread: Help Please....if anyone could....nicely (no obscene or rude lang!)

Thanks

Post Help Please....if anyone could....nicely (no obscene or rude lang!)

I have downloaded Crash team racing on emuparadise and all i got was a bin. file. How do u get to burn that on a cd please. I know some IT but i never really know how to do that kindda stuff. Would like some assistance and thanks to anyone that would help me. No obscene lang please. Can't stand it!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thread moved to Everything Emulation.

FYI, we appreciate it when you make an effort to put your threads in the right place.

Thanks
    EP Points

I guess I can be nice about this then. First of all, make sure you can play backups on your PS, then you need a burning program such as alcohol 120% or Nero then you just burn it.

Thanks

Well i really don't have a cue. file. That's my only problem. And Cyberxion thanks for moving my file but i just wanted to be sure i did'nt offend anyone really. Escpecially if i posted in the wrong forum. That's why i post it in the free for all. Has soo many forums and people asking questions and stuff. And thanks Necro snake too!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokus View Post
    Well i really don't have a cue. file. That's my only problem. And Cyberxion thanks for moving my file but i just wanted to be sure i did'nt offend anyone really. Escpecially if i posted in the wrong forum. That's why i post it in the free for all. Has soo many forums and people asking questions and stuff. And thanks Necro snake too!
    You should have gotten a .cue with the .bin... You're sure? Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think the .cue is needed...

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

If you download a program called CDMage, you can use it to create your cue file.

Thanks

If I recall this game only has one data track so either just rename the .bin to .iso and burn it or you can use the following code text to create a cue file for it.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Just replace FILENAME.BIN with the actual .bin filename (you have to keep the quotes). In order to create a cue file just open Notepad and copy and paste the text in the code box above and then save it with a .cue extention. Note that whenever you save anything with Notepad it will add the .txt extention so to prevent that you have to add quotes so it will save it with the exact filename you type.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel