Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please help?

Thanks

i was looking at another thread about how extraction isnt working... i have winrar362, and it doesnt extract them all from the first file... please help?

-edit: sorry im referring to the iso now, i have all six parts, but having trouble figuring how to proceed...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by VitaandTania View Post
    i was looking at another thread about how extraction isnt working... i have winrar362, and it doesnt extract them all from the first file... please help?
    What, the plugins? If so, you're supposed to extract them seperately.

Thanks

sorry, i meant the iso, see edit above...

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Download all parts, put them in same folder, right-click on any part, choose Extract.

Thanks

yeah, thats where my problems are... it doesnt do anything when i right click and choose extract. like the operation just doesnt go. i opened the first file through winRAR and choose to extract to from there, choose the directory, and extracted, but it only extracted that one part, not the other five...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by VitaandTania View Post
    yeah, thats where my problems are... it doesnt do anything when i right click and choose extract. like the operation just doesnt go. i opened the first file through winRAR and choose to extract to from there, choose the directory, and extracted, but it only extracted that one part, not the other five...
    How large are the files? Is the file that was extracted much larger than any one of those files? If so, then you successfully extracted the ISO. When you extract files that were compressed in multiple files, like a game, you usually end up with one file, which would be the game itself. Well, assuming the game image is also one file. I hope that makes some sense.

Thanks

hmm... i'm checking right now, but i think that after extraction, there were several files which looked like what i saw when i just opened the first part with winRAR... maybe even the same names... but im checkin it... thanks for hangin in there with me, and all the help

edit: i extracted it, and came up with a CCD file, a CUE image file, an IMG file (the one thats bigger thhan all the other dowloaded parts), and a SUB file...
    seem right?

edit2--
    blast. after all of that, when i just ran it through epsxe it wouldnt run, got a message saying "missing render-texture extension" and then somethin about pixel sets... bleh.
    Last edited by SegNin; 14th-April-2007 at 22:28.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Don't use the OpenGL 2 video plugin.

Use one of the others:
    http://www.pbernert.com/html/gpu.htm

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay, you did extract it correctly. You also need to configure the plugins in ePSXe, assuming you're using that. Configure the bios, video plugin, etc.

Thanks

OMG it works, you guys are awesome!! you are kings in my book!

i have my scratched-up favorites back!!