Thread: Tomb Raider

Thanks

Default Tomb Raider

I am very new to this so can somebody help. I have an mdf. file and an mds file, How do I convert these using iso buster to play on ePSXe ? a very simple step by step guide would much appreciated thankyou.

Thanks
    EP Points

Daemon Tools, mount on a virtual drive, select ePSXe to use that drive.
    It's incompatible with ePSXe (Mdf/Mds) since Alcohol 120% is a lot newer than ePSXe.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

The game won't work in ePSXe unless you play it from Daemon Tools anyway, so I wouldn't bother converting it.

Instead, do this:

Download Daemon Tools 3.47 from here (it's free): http://www.filehippo.com/download_daemon_tools/?236
    Make sure you get 3.47, and NOT the newest one.

First, install and configure Daemon Tools to create a virtual drive on your computer. After doing that you should see a small icon in your system tray that looks like a lightning bolt. Right-click on that lightning bolt, choose "Options", and make sure there's a check mark next to "Analog Audio". <--- very important

Now this time left-click the lightning bolt icon, and click where it says "Device ## No Media", then choose the .mds file by double-clicking it.

Now, for ePSXe if you haven't already installed P.E.Op.S. CDR plugin, then get it from here:
    http://www.pbernert.com/html/cdr.htm

And unzip the contents to your ePSXe plugin folder.
    Now open ePSXe by double-clicking it, and click Config > Cdrom > Select P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4 > Configure.
    For Interface, if you have Win98 or WinME, then choose W9X/ME - ASPI scsi commands
    For Interface, if you have Win2000 or WinXP, then choose W2K/XP - IOCTL scsi commands.
    For Drive: choose Generic DVD Rom V1.0
    For Read Mode: Try Auto Detection.
    Leave everything else alone.

Now you're ready to play the game.
    Start ePSXe, go to File > Run CDROM.
    And your game should start.