Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be my fwend!

Thanks

merged with this thread???? wtf?? my thread wasnt good ffa material on its own???

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    And, in a moment of utter genius, I have merged the threads.
    What threads? Hell, I doubt that I would've noticed had you not posted that, which speaks to the quality of whatever thread you merged with this one.

Thanks
    EP Points

And, in a moment of utter genius, I have merged the threads.
    Let's make babies now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pirates dc View Post
    merged with this thread???? wtf?? my thread wasnt good ffa material on its own???
    "Want to lick my tears"?

nah, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    What threads? Hell, I doubt that I would've noticed had you not posted that, which speaks to the quality of whatever thread you merged with this one.
    Like I said, total genius

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I did not want to gointo why I thought this thread was shitty so I just posted something that would some what imply how I feel about this sort of thread without actually having to say anything
    And I was simply stating in an obtuse manner that your post was pointless given exactly where this thread currently resides. If you're expecting high art from a Hangout thread, you've not been paying attention for who knows how long.

Really, going on about why you think a Hangout thread is shitty, is shitty in itself. No one cares, now move on. Or better yet, since you're constantly implying that you've got wonderful ideas for FFA threads, why not go make one that puts "shit" like this to shame? I'm not kidding. I'd love to see what you have in store for us.

Oh wait, that was your contribution? Okay then, my hopes have been dashed to the ground like the hopes of a farm girl that her dad might just choose tonight to stop sneaking into her bed and poking her in the ass with his boner.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 9th-April-2007 at 03:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    And I was simply stating in an obtuse manner that your post was pointless given exactly where this thread currently resides. If you're expecting high art from a Hangout thread, you've not been paying attention for who knows how long.

Really, going on about why you think a Hangout thread is shitty, is shitty in itself. No one cares, now move on. Or better yet, since you're constantly implying that you've got wonderful ideas for FFA threads, why not go make one that puts "shit" like this to shame? I'm not kidding. I'd love to see what you have in store for us.

Oh wait, that was your contribution? Okay then, my hopes have been dashed to the ground like the hopes of a farm girl that her dad might just choose tonight to stop sneaking into her bed and poking her in the ass with his boner.
    A good thread is hard to make. Even the ones that aern't spamfests are usually stupid themselves. *looks to fetish thread I made

Thanks

youll see I have a thread in the works as we speak so just shut your mouth

Thanks

btw the 2 threads I made for the ffa werent complete doozies, at least im trying

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

youll see I have a thread in the works as we speak so just shut your mouth
    You've been saying this for, what, the last several days, and yet I've yet to see you offer up anything worthwhile. So please refrain from telling me to shut my mouth until you put your money where yours is. Step up or shut up, as the saying goes.

I do hope that for your sake, your thread is killer. Otherwise, well, we're all going to laugh at you. But then, we might do that anyway because we're all pretty-much a bunch of jerks who enjoy watching people stuff their feet in their mouths.

Thanks

youll see. its gonna be a one of those 10+ page discussion threads. just like the threads that used to pop up here when ep was a respectableplace

Thanks
    EP Points

youll see. its gonna be a one of those 10+ page discussion threads. just like the threads that used to pop up here when ep was a respectableplace
    I hope you're right

Although, EP is quite respectable. The Hangout? Not so much.

Thanks

I hope you're right

Although, EP is quite respectable. The Hangout? Not so much.
    Ok i take that back.ep is respectable but its not like the old days of the ysi mania era

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok i take that back.ep is respectable but its not like the old days of the ysi mania era
    The downloads make it respectable? Or just popular for free stuff?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As I said before, shit is cyclical. Things may seem slow, and the quality of the threads might not get your breeches in a bunch, but they'll pick up, and well, it's up to our members to create worthwhile threads. I don't think that there's much of a problem myself, but then, I don't spend all that much time focusing on just one section of the board almost obsessively.

Thanks

The downloads make it respectable? Or just popular for free stuff?
    No. Im just saying I remember those days and those days ep seemed to bedoing better over all