Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS1 Games on PS2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StormShadow View Post
    Did your friend ever mention to you where he got the modded PSOne? If so, I'm hoping it was by any means other than eBay. I was thinking of ordering a Stealth 4 chip for my PSOne, but would much rather get a pre-modded one...kinda got tired of using the PSX-Change boot disc
    Well I live in India and so does my friend, and we have "gray markets" over here filled to the brim with gaming consoles, etc, etc. You can get anything from a modded Xbox360 to a modded PSone and a downgraded PSP . They are usually smuggled in from Malaysia or Hong Kong or somethin and you need to be sure about the prices so you can bargain with them. They are total noobs when it comes to technology but they'll first tell you exorbitant prices and you need to show them your "eliteness" and make em realize you know what you want and for what price. You can get some real neat stuff if you quote the price right

As for where you can get a premodded PSone, I have no idea. Wait for other members to reply, and am sure they'll tell you a good and trusted source where you can order one from which is close to where you live

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

I premodded PS sounds pretty good, but about how much does one cost? I know I got some money lying around somewhere. Or I'll just use ePsxe. Anyway, thanks for the help.