Thread: Help plz

Thanks

Default Help plz

I was going to download megaman legends, the first one, for psx, i downloaded file one but got to file 2 and could not download it, because it needed a password, I cant find were the password is, and im not even sure if i have a downloader that works with this, also i dont know if i need to download all 5 files or not, and how i get it to work, plz help.

Thanks in advance.

edit: if you only know one or more of these answers but not all plz answer them in any order at your own convinince, of course if you could answer them soon it would be appretiated.
    thnx in advance
    SinForged
    edit: i have ePSXe instaled, just not any games, i also instaled pj64 and i have a bunch of games for that, just not from here, but i only found psx downloads that work here, so i know a bit of what to do, but i dont know if i need to do stuff with the 5 diffrent files or not, like put them in certin folders or put them all in one.
    edit: never mind i instaled firefox to try again with it and so far it worked, sorry for the trouble
    SinForged
    Last edited by SinForged; 4th-April-2007 at 15:06.