Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS2 Kingdom Hearts (Emulator)

Thanks

Aye, read that in your uhh whats it called.. Comments, thats it! And i'm sure the video you took is actually laggier then normal since running a vid program as a slight lag too it. Its nice, and deffinatly playable. But I think mine can be, and is playable. I'll test it out in a bit.

EDIT: I'm also currently running Azuereus. Uploading a total of ~200kb's second and d/ling at 11kb / sec

Thanks

Actually what you're seeing is full speed straght from my laptop's S-Video output. The emulator is running in window mode but I set the size to 1024x768 so it would take up the whole screen without showing any desktop. I locked the panning on the output when I finally had it centered correctly. The only think my computer is doing in the background is saving the video stream from my capture device using GraphEdit.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Ahh, very nice =P never thought about that ^^ Does playing it in windowed mode vs full create any difference at all?

Thanks

Not as far as I know but for some reason it doesn't want to work properly in full screen mode for me.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Hrm.. Is PCSX still in process? or did they stop doing it a while back.. I'm 100% sure that i a few more things were worked out my computer would run it just as good, if not better then yours is now. (yours would be working even better ofc)

I'm going to turn off Azueres and try to play it

Thanks

Yeah it's still being worked on but since the PS2 is so complicated and computers use so many different hardware configurations it's hard for them to get it working properly. I posted those vids on YouTube only a week after they released that version once I saw that it played sound in the FMV which the previous version couldn't.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Do they have any ETA on when the next version will be released? I'm so eager to play this game, I use to own a PS2 and I got all the way to some fortress in the sky, I guess it was like the last or next to last world.. But aye, never beat it. And I want to beat it O_o

EDIT: Cinema scene went at 42-48 FP's, playing at the first green circle is playing at ~38 FPS
    Movement seems to be mest up though.. Useing Analog or pad, seems to be kinda.. off
    Last edited by DeadReborn; 2nd-April-2007 at 19:37.

Thanks

You should be able to beat it with the current version. I've made it all the way to the Tarzan world so far on it but I just haven't played in a while.

I can't really say when the next version is going to come out. I don't think the developers even know when they will release the next version. Pretty much you have to go by the old quote "it will come out when it comes out" or something like that.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Well, I went to the compatability list and realized the version I AM useing is actually harder to run;

Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix SLPS 25198 J PS2 Ingame 0.9.2

Kingdom Hearts SCES 50967 E PS2 Playable 0.9.2
    Kingdom Hearts SCES 50968 F PS2 Playable 0.9.2
    Kingdom Hearts SCES 50969 G PS2 Playable 0.9.2

O_o Azures has my english version done in 4 hours, so i'll test the other version tomorrow.. And I need to mess with the controls a bit, its being stupid.
    Last edited by DeadReborn; 2nd-April-2007 at 20:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

Why exactly did you go from Dual Core to Single Core? That's a hell of a step backwards.

Thanks

To tell you the truth I was a bits hurt on money, so I traded it to a friend for his and he added ~500 american dollars. Long story though, so I won't get into that =P

About to try the english version in a bit.
    Last edited by DeadReborn; 3rd-April-2007 at 04:50.