Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NullDC released! (NEW DreamCast Emulator)

Thanks

Alright, few problems here =P As usual !

First off, I'd like to start by saying YAY to the programmers. I love dreamcast =P

Pro's that I've noticed

Better overall graphics
    Better overall sound
    Absolutely no lag with the game i've tested.

Con's i've noticed
    Whil'st it has better graphics it has more graphic bugs.
    Where the sound isn't better it sounds choppy as hell.
    No controller capability?

Anyone know if I can use a controller with it? If so could you please direct me with how to do so? I tried useing Controller [Winhook] but its all greyed out...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3206/rawerrrma9.png
    This is an example of a glitch problem I noticed useing they're graphic plugin.
    Last edited by DeadReborn; 4th-April-2007 at 15:53.

Thanks

You do know that nullDC comes with a revised version of Chankast's video plugin don't you? Anyway how will joy2key work for "true analog". Using the keyboard to stear Sonic on the first level of SA2 is a real pain for me because he keeps moving to one side of the street or the other ever time I press a key. It's very difficult for me to keep him in the middle.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Yeah, I noticed that right away ; )

But the overall graphics are way better with they're plugin, they'res just a few hitches here and they're.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    You do know that nullDC comes with a revised version of Chankast's video plugin don't you? Anyway how will joy2key work for "true analog". Using the keyboard to stear Sonic on the first level of SA2 is a real pain for me because he keeps moving to one side of the street or the other ever time I press a key. It's very difficult for me to keep him in the middle.
    I just tested joy2key with a ps2 controller on nullDC. I set the settings for the threshold for input devices (analog sensativity) to 50%. It may not be true analog but it works pretty good. A whole lot better than the keyboard. I havent tried Sonic Adventure 2 with it yet but it works good on Sonic Adventure 1.

Thanks

Meh, I can't figure out how to use the joy2key thing lol.. I don't understand how to set it up. But I havn't spent 30min on it either =P I'll mess with it later though.. So I guess Joy2Key is the only way tow ork witha controller eh?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Alexander\Mina dokument\Mina bilder\Ny mapp\Completion2.gif

Thanks

I know it's only a beta but you would think they would inplement Chankast's controller plugin into this since they did the same for it's video (...and audio?) plugins.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

messed with it a bit more and I can't get it, so I guess i'll have to wait for the next one and hope to god they impliment a controller plugin for it.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Alexander\Mina dokument\Mina bilder\Ny mapp\Completion2.gif

Thanks

Best settings for Shenmue guys?

P-M 1.8
    1 GB RAM
    Mobility radeon X300 (Cat 7.3)
    XP SP2 with latest updates

Using the video and audio plugin by null, sound is a little clicky, I haven't messed around with it much though, in terms of graphics, is it better to use Chankast's plugin of null's plugin? With null's the notebook is getting clipped, amongst other things...

Thanks

It's pretty cool but i'm glad this is just the beta release. It still needs alot of work - however the graphics are fixed up really well in Psyvariar 2. I did encounter alot of slowdown that wasn't present in Chankast though.