Page 257 of 258 FirstFirst ... 157207247252253254255256257258 LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Prower View Post
    So I recently picked up Shadow the Hedgehog for the Gamecube. I've been wanting to try it out after years of knowing about its reputation and I finally did. You know when you see something thats weird and cringy but you can't look away? That's how I feel about this game. It's not a good game but I keep playing it. I at least want to see the true ending.
    Oh, you better not go for the true ending. Last Story isn't worth it. Doing one playthrough (or at least one Hero, Neutral and Dark playthroughs, if you want to see how the branches work) is more than enough for this game. And don't even think about experiencing all possibilities, playing Westropolis 326 times will break you.

Thanks

Smile new psp update.

hii.A new game called pes 2016 is lunched but it was not on the emuparadise.me till now.this is a most popular psp game thats you want to play.if you have any doubt please comment.thanks.
    Last edited by ram nath; 26th-August-2016 at 09:17.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

I have doubt so now I comment!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Made a quick video about showing how retro achievements work.

Thanks

Default Games played over the past year/suggestions for new ones

The past year I played Resident Evil 4*, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Dishonored*, Metroid Zero Mission*, Pokemon Red and Yellow Version*(full pokedex on Red), Pokemon Omega Ruby*, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon*, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D*, Hitman Absoulution*(recommend this to anyone who likes stealth games), Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed: Rogue ( I have played many of the series), and The last of Us which I still need to finish. I have a PS3, 3DS, super NES, and hoping to get a PS4 soon. Anyone have any sugguestions for new games I might like?

(*=completed the game or atleast main storyline)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by spaceghost384 View Post
    The past year I played Resident Evil 4*, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Dishonored*, Metroid Zero Mission*, Pokemon Red and Yellow Version*(full pokedex on Red), Pokemon Omega Ruby*, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon*, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D*, Hitman Absoulution*(recommend this to anyone who likes stealth games), Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed: Rogue ( I have played many of the series), and The last of Us which I still need to finish. I have a PS3, 3DS, super NES, and hoping to get a PS4 soon. Anyone have any sugguestions for new games I might like?

(*=completed the game or atleast main storyline)
    If you get a PS4 Assassin's Creed Syndicate is good. Unity isn't as good but it's really cheap now and pretty much all the bugs have been patched (I had no real trouble getting ).
    I assume you've already played Black Flag...still my current favourite of the series (it's on PS3 and PS4).

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor is worth looking at if you like western rpgs. It's on PS3 and PS4 but I would avoid the PS3 version as it's a back port and I had loads of problems with it. The PS4 version is fine afaik (there's a goty version).

If you like shooters with a lot of stealth (or at least options for it) maybe consider:
    Splinter Cell Blacklist (PS3).
    Sniper Elite V2 (PS3).
    Sniper Elite III (PS3 & PS4)...there's an ultimate version of this on PS4 that has extra DLC missions.
    Sniper Ghost Warrior (PS3).
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (PS3).

Out of that bunch SE III and Blacklist are the best games imo.

Edit:
    Alien Isolation (PS3 and PS4, both versions are fine).
    Lots of stealth in this but it's more about survival than killing. Playing it on hardest difficulty will really test you
    Last edited by deadlegion; 7th-September-2016 at 03:13.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I have Black Flag but I haven't played thru that much of it. I got distracted with other things. I either love or hate stealth games. Like Hitman, for example, Absoultion was the perfect difficulty I had a blast and was sad the story ended. The previous Hitman I barely got through the first levels. I had a similar exp with the Splinter Cell series. But I'll check those out. Have you played any of the recent Resident Evil games? I loved 4 but 5 I was disappointed with. I have operation Raccoon City but its just not the same game style. Also what game do you turn to once you've finally tired yourself out of Skyrim?

Thanks
    EP Points

I have Black Flag but I haven't played thru that much of it. I got distracted with other things. I either love or hate stealth games. Like Hitman, for example, Absoultion was the perfect difficulty I had a blast and was sad the story ended. The previous Hitman I barely got through the first levels. I had a similar exp with the Splinter Cell series. But I'll check those out. Have you played any of the recent Resident Evil games? I loved 4 but 5 I was disappointed with. I have operation Raccoon City but its just not the same game style. Also what game do you turn to once you've finally tired yourself out of Skyrim?
    I've got and played most REs, although I haven't played Revelations 2 yet. I don't mind 6 tbh, actually prefer it over 5 but only really because I like playing solo and the AI in 5 is retarded.
    Yeah 4 is still pretty good.
    Raccoon City is just another shooter.
    Play Revelations (PS3) if you want something a little different...people either love it or hate it but for me I had to play it a bit and then got addicted for some time

I've got Skyrim for 360 and PS3. I've been playing a fair bit of Fallout 4 on and off since late last year, all the official DLC is out now afaik and I just finished the last bit the other day (Nuka-World).

Still no news on mods being released for PS4 yet though unfortunately

Edit:
    If you want some game suggestions you can post here:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...e!-quot-thread
    Last edited by deadlegion; 7th-September-2016 at 12:00.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I don't really know anything about mods for play station or that much for computers for that matter. Is RE revelations on the 3DS. I was living across the country so I didnt have my ps3 so i started getting back into gameboy/ds games. The resident evil isnt half bad for 3DS. What systems do you have?

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't really know anything about mods for play station or that much for computers for that matter. Is RE revelations on the 3DS. I was living across the country so I didnt have my ps3 so i started getting back into gameboy/ds games. The resident evil isnt half bad for 3DS. What systems do you have?
    Yes RE Revelations is on 3DS but the PS3 version has superior controls imo. I have both platform versions, and I have Circle Pad Pro for my o3DS.

Current systems I have:
    Commodore 64.
    DS Lite.
    o3DS.
    Gamecube.
    Wii.
    PSP.
    PS Vita.
    PlayStation & PSOne.
    PS2.
    PS3.
    PS4.
    Xbox.
    Xbox 360.

I do have some odd things older than C64 like Game & Watch and some other old handhelds.

Also a Sheen 104 Video Sport (pong clone tv system B&W from around 1976):

Sheen-104-Video-Sport-003.jpg

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Rockstar games sale this weekend, GTAV is $40.19

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm currently working my way through Knack(just recently got the game) on easy to make unlocking all the various forms of Knack go a bit quicker. If anyone is willing to add me to share chest stuff i'd appreciate it(I know diamonds can't be shared). PSN is rmcin329 if anyone feels like adding me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Have The Most Of?

Do yens have the most Sony Games, Sega games, Microsoft Games (XBox), or Nintendo Games?

Thanks

Default Add!

Hey guys whats the plan about upcoming Tekken7

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gautam Gariya View Post
    Hey guys whats the plan about upcoming Tekken7
    What do you mean?

Also, merged with the General Gaming thread.