Page 209 of 258 FirstFirst ... 109159199204205206207208209210211212213214219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Depends. I'm guessing that it's going to be $19.99 for the season pass, similar to TWD and Wolf Among Us. So... how much are women offering you for sex? Like, $0.50 for a quick round...? Do fat chicks pay more or less? This is all vital information for calculating how many of your firstborn children are going to needlessly die while acquiring the necessary funds to purchase this game.
    Fat chicks pay more, but they also take longer and you tend to have to listen to them cry about their self esteem issues. Overall it almost balances out unless they're really fat and only a little self conscious.

Thanks

Your lovely parents wont wanna buy you Xbox 360 with kinect on today upcoming Christmas ?

Dont Worry! It is I principal* of Retro Gaming have soluction

OOOOOVERMAX......MOOOOOVEBOX!

"You want it, I got it. And if I don't got it, i'll get it.
    I want to make a deal that YOU'RE happy with. Because if YOU'RE not happy. I'M not happy. But I KNOW you're going to leave here happy today"

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm playing chrono trigger and was told by a npc that I have to go find some guy at a festival or something to start the process of getting the main character back but i only see one festival thingie, which is in the middle ages, and everyone i've talked to mentioning nothing about it. can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Polizzi View Post
    I'm playing chrono trigger and was told by a npc that I have to go find some guy at a festival or something to start the process of getting the main character back but i only see one festival thingie, which is in the middle ages, and everyone i've talked to mentioning nothing about it. can someone point me in the right direction?
    I got you brother ! Head to the Present time (you know where you started out the game at) and go to Leene Square. There look around for a tent to the right and head inside (NOTE: You need Silver Points!). Inside you need to play a game where a Chrono clone raises his hands, laughs, or gets surprised. Using the buttons your are instructed to use copy the movements of the clone to receive a Chrono clone.

With this you can go back to where Chrono was frozen in time when fighting Lavos and replace him with the Chrono clone. Tada he's alive!
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

GOG.com is giving away free copies of Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for the next 48. GO PEOPLE! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Edit: Haha the servers are getting smashed! Give me my free gaaaaaaaaames!
    Last edited by crusher; 12th-December-2013 at 14:55.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you didn't already have FO1-2, shame on you. I have the discs from the 90s!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    If you didn't already have FO1-2, shame on you. I have the discs from the 90s!
    Yeah I have the discs of both and also Tactics with the box intact! But can't hurt to have the digital versions for free!

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Woohoo, Finally got through on GOG to grab the fallouts, DLin now
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*open christmas present early: N64 with Perfect Dark, new off brand controllers*
    *plug it in, turn it on, start first level on Agent*
    *nearly die*
    "WTF!!! Controllers are too good!!!"
    So used to old controllers with worn out analog sticks...

Merry Christmas EP

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    *open christmas present early: N64 with Perfect Dark, new off brand controllers*
    *plug it in, turn it on, start first level on Agent*
    *nearly die*
    "WTF!!! Controllers are too good!!!"
    So used to old controllers with worn out analog sticks...

Merry Christmas EP
    I tried playing Goldeneye the other day. I was so bad at it that it physically hurt me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, my control stick has me half turned around where I'm used to still being in the dead-zone on old controllers. I was shocked how hard it was to even walk up and disarm a guy. I need some ten year old kids to come over and spazz out on my controllers so they work like I'm used to.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, my control stick has me half turned around where I'm used to still being in the dead-zone on old controllers. I was shocked how hard it was to even walk up and disarm a guy. I need some ten year old kids to come over and spazz out on my controllers so they work like I'm used to.
    The best way to learn the entire N64 controller is to play Super Mario 64. I feel like it was built to be a tutorial. If it weren't for that game it would have took me a lot longer to learn the controller.

If not that then Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask.

I love the N64 controller I don't see why some people say they don't like it even after having experience with it. My next fav is either Gamecube or PS2.

Ps2 makes me happier with the right stick being larger than the C Stick (which I have to use the C stick as a Control Stick on homebrew games because my Control Stick is stuck). I hate the C Stick and I miss C buttons xP.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    The best way to learn the entire N64 controller is to play Super Mario 64. I feel like it was built to be a tutorial. If it weren't for that game it would have took me a lot longer to learn the controller.

If not that then Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask.

I love the N64 controller I don't see why some people say they don't like it even after having experience with it. My next fav is either Gamecube or PS2.

Ps2 makes me happier with the right stick being larger than the C Stick (which I have to use the C stick as a Control Stick on homebrew games because my Control Stick is stuck). I hate the C Stick and I miss C buttons xP.
    If you read my post, it isn't that I'm not familiar with the controller. The issue is that I'm not used to a new/responsive control stick. The ones I have used to play these games in the past were old and had a very large loose dead-zone.

Always blame the controller.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

it isn't that I'm not familiar with the controller. The issue is that I'm not used to a new/responsive control stick. The ones I have used to play these games in the past were old and had a very large loose dead-zone.

Always blame the controller.
    So you like um very loose and Crunchy eh skullpoker?

back when I had a N64 I took very good care of the stick so they didn't get loose and crunchy (even did regular maintenance by opening them up and cleaning them to prevent getting crunchy) , trying to use one of those worn out sticks drove me insane
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Them habits yo. I will agree with the previous statements about using Super Mario 64 to attempt to learn new controller you have as unfortunately it doesn't seem likely you'll be able to get that same dead zone you had with your previous controllers.