Page 225 of 258 FirstFirst ... 125175215220221222223224225226227228229230235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well Gare...something you mentioned is already enough for a lot of people to play them....

Thanks
    EP Points

Handhelds equals batteries which equal annoying charge times. Take the Wii U Gamepad, pfft only 3 hours on a full charge. REALLY!? Yeah and ya can't forget the Wiimo's use em as well.

Check please, to my friends Nintendo here's all the money you could ever ask for now do you mind packaging your hardware like the Gameboy Advance SP I would appreciate it.

Your friend in time-Pokemongenius

PS- Sakurai don't troll us ever again!
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    Handhelds equals batteries which equal annoying charge times. Take the Wii U Gamepad, pfft only 3 hours on a full charge. REALLY!? Yeah and ya can't forget the Wiimo's use em as well.

Check please, to my friends Nintendo here's all the money you could ever ask for now do you mind packaging your hardware like the Gameboy Advance SP I would appreciate it.

Your friend in time-Pokemongenius

PS- Sakurai don't troll us ever again!
    Batteries really don't bother me tbh, but having a built in battery like the ps3 controller is a bit annoying. It's easy enough to swap out some rechargables (which is what I do with Wii and 360) but having a few serious gaming sessions over a couple of days on my ps3 means I'm using a USB cable for a while

Don't really use handhelds much so I have no comments about them.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Just want to pop in a quick question. Regarding Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, both for PC, they're digital-only, right?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiSparkSP View Post
    Just want to pop in a quick question. Regarding Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, both for PC, they're digital-only, right?
    Blood Dragon yes, digital only afaik. Even the Far Cry PS3 retail bundle (The Wild Expedition) I got recently just has codes for Far Cry Classic & Blood Dragon so I'm not aware of any physical version at all.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh boy, more Ninty DOOM AND GLOOM.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...-consoles-sold
    I'm starting to think that when it's a slow news day on gaming sites, they collectively just bash on Wii U since it's easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    collectively just bash on Wii U since it's easy.
    Everybody does that nothing to see here.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Everybody does that nothing to see here.
    I know - at least this article has actual numbers though, so I'll give it some credit Gotta admit though it is pretty bad that they've only sold just over 2 million units in the last 12 months, and that's even with some of the bigger games that have come out. Oh well!

In other news, there's this:

Not sure I'm real crazy about the art style, but I definitely dig me some Shadowgate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavaFlave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Not sure I'm real crazy about the art style, but I definitely dig me some Shadowgate
    That honestly seems interesting, but after looking up the platforms I'll probably never give it a try. Unless I get a free iPod/iPhone at some stage.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

That honestly seems interesting, but after looking up the platforms I'll probably never give it a try. Unless I get a free iPod/iPhone at some stage.
    Do you never play anything on PC? System requirements should be pretty low, since it's a point and click game.
    I was thinking it was coming to consoles as well, but maybe the Kickstarter didn't make enough money for that.

Thanks
    EP Points

I know - at least this article has actual numbers though, so I'll give it some credit Gotta admit though it is pretty bad that they've only sold just over 2 million units in the last 12 months, and that's even with some of the bigger games that have come out. Oh well!

Would have preferred a new game instead of just a rehash. It looks pretty naff to be fair (though I couldn't do any better so I can't judge)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Would have preferred a new game instead of just a rehash. It looks pretty naff to be fair (though I couldn't do any better so I can't judge)
    I did read somewhere that they've redone all the puzzles and added some new features. Yeah, it's still technically a rehash, but it seems to me it's just kinda of the same setting with all the innards reworked. Oh well, it's only $15 - not much to bitch about really

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey wasn't that an old click n point game? Its cool that they're bringing it back.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Batteries really don't bother me tbh, but having a built in battery like the ps3 controller is a bit annoying. It's easy enough to swap out some rechargables (which is what I do with Wii and 360) but having a few serious gaming sessions over a couple of days on my ps3 means I'm using a USB cable for a while

Don't really use handhelds much so I have no comments about them.
    USB extenders are really cheap if it's a big problem for you.

Handheld battery life is fine, people just like to bitch.

And yeah Flava Wii U bashing is an easy go to topic for lazy articles right now. There's always something that takes that space up, for awhile recently it was white knighting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirlhunterZ492 View Post
    Hey wasn't that an old click n point game? Its cool that they're bringing it back.
    Hey, you should have watched the trailer - it shows all the old versions before showing the newest one!