Page 195 of 258 FirstFirst ... 95145185190191192193194195196197198199200205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Scott Pilgrim just released some DLC this week which gives it online co-op. It's still not inherent to the game, though, so that's kind of stupid. Link to a story here.

I remember hearing that Double Dragon Neon was supposed to release an online patch shortly after it's release, but I stopped following after a while 'cause no one I knew owned the game. I haven't heard anything about it since, but it was only released back in September... there's still time, I suppose. Link to another story here.

Both of them are great games, though. Reminds me of playing TMNT 2 & 3 on the NES with my brother.

Thanks
    EP Points

I can't believe that Scott Pilgrim DLC finally came out! I remember it being mention back in September 2012, but then it quietly vanished, then it resurfaced last month and vanished again. So now it's out, eh? I guess I know what I'm downloading tonight then

No one bought that poor DD Neon game, which is a shame. Reviewers chastised it because they don't like brawlers, and I think it scared everyone away. I liked it, I don't care what anyone said. All those old school side scrolling beat 'em ups are awesome

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Old School Beat 'Em Ups are my go-to games when there are a couple of people over and we want to play a game. They are simple enough that everyone can play them, but complex enough that you still need to know enemy patterns in order to do well at them. I doubt I would have purchased it, though -- I got it free with PS+, which is the only reason I played it at all. I had a lot of fun with it, but it's definitely the kind of game that I can only get into when there's someone else playing with me in the same room. Otherwise, I get bored of it pretty quickly.

Also, those games are hard. Fuck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Old School Beat 'Em Ups are my go-to games when there are a couple of people over and we want to play a game. They are simple enough that everyone can play them, but complex enough that you still need to know enemy patterns in order to do well at them. I doubt I would have purchased it, though -- I got it free with PS+, which is the only reason I played it at all. I had a lot of fun with it, but it's definitely the kind of game that I can only get into when there's someone else playing with me in the same room. Otherwise, I get bored of it pretty quickly.

Also, those games are hard. Fuck.
    Yep, they're my go to games when people come over, or even moreso when I come home drunk as a skunk. I don't generally have the patience to play something new, because there's a good chance that if I even make progress I won't remember it the next day. So I just boot up brawlers until I pass out - great for 15 minutes of fun, that's for sure

I still play Final Fight and the arcade Double Dragon on a regular basis. I can actually finish DD without losing a life, provided I don't get screwed at those pop out walls in Mission 4 (which WILL kill you 75% of the time).

Thanks
    EP Points

wasnt sure where to post this since its not "free" but i found REALLY cheap "3rd" party PS3 controllers on ebay $12.50 US free shipping (im in canada i dont know about other countries)
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Wireless-...item48528fa1db

they look like they are first party without the sony logo, they dont even seem to require a dongle and connect and act just like a normal one

if a mod knows a better place (where i should have put this) let me know or just move this post please

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    wasnt sure where to post this since its not "free" but i found REALLY cheap "3rd" party PS3 controllers on ebay $12.50 US free shipping (im in canada i dont know about other countries)
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Wireless-...item48528fa1db

they look like they are first party without the sony logo, they dont even seem to require a dongle and connect and act just like a normal one

if a mod knows a better place (where i should have put this) let me know or just move this post please
    They look like a first-party Sony controller because the pictures are of one.
    idk how many times or items I have bought from Hong Kong, but I do very often. Each does NOT arrive looking like the photo. Only remotely like it. Cheap plastics, flash from the crappy molds and often missing things; for example, the LEDs just above the USB port are probably different. Not saying this is one, but I kind of am saying that.

Deal Extreme will have the same controllers with actual pictures for roughly the same price and free shipping. Its a game the Chinese market plays.

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah, the one on DX is an extra $4, my friend got the Orange one and he says its pretty good

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Anyone playin' the new Luigi's Mansion? It's a ton o' fun.

Thanks

I'm playing the new Luigi's mansion and I agree it's a blast. I only wish E. Gadd wouldn't call so often.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Remember Me just released a new trailer that looks pretty badass. I haven't heard this game discussed too much, but I think it's looks awesome and am really stoked for it. It strikes me as a cross between Assassin's Creed/Arkham Asylum/inFamous in terms of combat, and maybe a bit of Deus Ex in terms of the that cybernetic, futuristic environment. The general feeling I'm getting from it is it's going to be similar to Darksiders in terms of how it borrows gameplay elements -- I doubt there will be anything unique here, but it still looks great and I want it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Batman: Arkham Origins was announced earlier today. Release date is October 25th on PS3/360/WiiU/PC. There is also a separate-but-similar title (Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate) being released for 3DS/Vita on the same day, described as a "2.5D Metroid-style exploration action game."

Should be interesting.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...origins.aspx/?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

D-D-D-D-DOUBLE POST

12 minutes of Dark Souls 2 gameplay (with commentary), for those interested.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10/...12-minute-demo

Looks awesome. Like, holy shit awesome. And reminds me that I have to get around to playing Dark Souls.

Thanks
    EP Points

D-D-D-D-DOUBLE POST

12 minutes of Dark Souls 2 gameplay (with commentary), for those interested.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10/...12-minute-demo

Looks awesome. Like, holy shit awesome. And reminds me that I have to get around to playing Dark Souls.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't watched it yet! SHOULD I WATCH IT!?

Thanks
    EP Points

Ya, you better play Dark Souls - I still think Demons Souls is the better game, but not by much.
    My only fear with this game is that it isn't by the original team, and that it'll turn out like all the current reboot games that are made by a subsidiary studio (DmC, Uncharted Vita, Gears of War Judgment, etc).
    Those games aren't bad, but are lacking in their originality and almost feel stale (to me anyway).