View Poll Results: What do we do?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • We definitely should do something this year.

5 71.43%
  • Pranks are for children. And you smell.

0 0%
  • I don't really have any ideas, but I'll go along with what you guys decide.

0 0%
  • I'm not really interested in it this year, nor will I participate.

2 28.57%
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Prank 2007

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Problem was I clicked on the wrong window... Anyway, I'm gonna knock it on the head for a bit. We need to contemplate the next part of our nefarious scheme. Are we going to have any of the n00bs form a clique or should they just continue posting aimlessly?
    I think a little more noob time would be good. Later on, maybe from Elmdor, you, and others. I think sometime today and tomorrow, max, this weekend, Cyber needs to be Adminned. Maybe some of us can comment about how EP is now being overun with noobs.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'd suggest we admin Cyber on Saturday. That way we've got all of tonight and tomorrow for the invasion to build up and become progressively worse before the staff throw in the towel.

Mikey_ Guest

I'd suggest we admin Cyber on Saturday. That way we've got all of tonight and tomorrow for the invasion to build up and become progressively worse before the staff throw in the towel.
    I agree.

Thanks
    EP Points

I actively dislike April Fool's Day, and usually refer to it as my "most hated day of the year", so I'm going to have to say that I'm with crusher in wanting no part of it. So I'll probably just keep my forum activity to a minimum until it's all over.

Mikey_ Guest

Well, I kind of assumed anyone who actually doesn't bother to post here just isn't interested.

Mikey_ Guest

COOKIE!!! Stop baiting me into flaming your dummy account!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'm gonna give Borli a rest till tomorrow, I want him to last till Cyber is promoted

Btw, guys, make sure not to use your real email addy to create the annoying members account, someone could notice it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I'm gonna give Borli a rest till tomorrow, I want him to last till Cyber is promoted

Btw, guys, make sure not to use your real email addy to create the annoying members account, someone could notice it.
    I used a completely fake address, and manually set my dummy account to registered

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Would someone give me a play-by-play of what's going on, and then give me an idea as to what's expected of me? I don't have the time right now to read the thread from the last time that I posted, so that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Also, I should probably stop being logged into both accounts at once. I accidentally made a n00b post with this account in my "wii emulator" thread and had to delete it. Segnin saw it, but hopefully no-one else did...
    Just use some terrible skin with your noob account. It's easy to notice which account you're using then

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Doesn't the forum hide our email info by default? And if you even set it accept email it just has a forum based email submission form that still hides it?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Would someone give me a play-by-play of what's going on, and then give me an idea as to what's expected of me? I don't have the time right now to read the thread from the last time that I posted, so that would be appreciated.
    Cookie, Cosmic, Sprung, and myself have created a bunch of dummy accounts to raise spam hell on EP. Elmdor I think made one also, but hasn't raised hell yet. Some of us have done some moderating, but the spam seems to be getting worse. Soon, you should be Adminned and put your feet down on the noob spammers, but you don't stop there.......

Thanks

I'm going back in later tonight, Mikey.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nazis From Mars View Post
    I'm going back in later tonight, Mikey.
    I hope so. I'm tired of flaming myself.

Mikey_ Guest

I've been pretty spammy tonight, and not really doing what I'm supposed to as a moderator. This could also set things up for Cyber repremanding me.

Edit: Uh oh, Corey may be on to us. Shall we kidnap and murder him?
    Last edited by Mikey_; 23rd-March-2007 at 01:10.

Thanks

Yeah, good thinking.

Um. Where? YES!

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..