Page 4 of 246 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hang Out: Neo-Colonials are more fun to hang with than you guys. For shame..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wait, how did you get this information?

*looks out window*

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Ray" View Post
    Technically.

Basically my job consists of making sure the info matches up and people aren't trying to pull a fast one.

Once in a while some dickwad in the middle of nowhere hits an extra 0 and it needs fixing, but other than that I do nothing.

Before, when you where acting elusive ( ), I thought that you may be a nightclub bouncer, or one of those guys who work for loan sharks and go round to beat up the man of the house when his family can't pay up.
    Then I thought you may have been a rich sailor. With all your seamen...

OK, because I was going to ask you a question.

...What are you wearing?

No, that's not it! >__<

Um...what would you do if you found a quarter in the street?
    [For example] You'd pick it up, right?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

wait, why am I volunteering more information?

*deletes post*

Thanks
    Blog Entries

wait, why am I volunteering more information?

*deletes post*
    You're too late.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe° View Post

Before, when you where acting elusive ( ), I thought that you may be a nightclub bouncer, or one of those guys who work for loan sharks and go round to beat up the man of the house when his family can't pay up.
    Then I thought you may have been a rich sailor. With all your seamen...

OK, because I was going to ask you a question.

...What are you wearing?

No, that's not it! >__<

Um...what would you do if you found a quarter in the street?
    [For example] You'd pick it up, right?
    Somewhat right. I did work as a bouncer for about a month. But I eventually decided that there's only so many times you can crack a guys skull on a pool table before it gets old. Also, I prefer to drink at bars, they try to limit the bouncers from getting totally sauced. Still do some amateur stuff though. IE breaking up fights. Mostly because those dudes need all the help they can get sometimes.

I've also done some sailing. Well fishing. But again, not something I planned to do long term. Works as a good summer job but as a permanent source of employment it'd suck.

I'm wearing a white sleevless shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

Yeah I'd totally pick it up. It's money. Well maybe not. Depends on the condition of said money and the part of town. If I'm in the uptown areas and the quarter is in somewhat good shape, sure. If I'm downtown and the quarter looks like it's been through hell (See: Won't work in vending machines or be accepted by anyone who gets a chance to analyze the thing because it's just a deformed round chunk of scratched metal) I'd leave it for the hobos or something. Also, if the money is in some sort of goo or liquid, no way. Good shape downtown would still be a no of course. Plus that area's crowded, bending down to pick up a quarter isn't a smart move.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You're too late.
    That's what she said.

So I punched her in the face.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

That's what she said.

So I punched her in the face.
    ROFL

But you'd pocket the quarter, right?

Now, if you found a quarter in the [your] bank, or even a dollar note, just by the entrance...what would you do?

What if you found a little money (pennies) behind the counter, which could have easily been dropped by someone else. If you put it in your pocket,

Would you be arrested?

By the way, you're like the guy everyone wished they knew but only for themselves.
    You seem interesting. Sounds gay?

Oh and some time ago, a certain someone JINXED my weather. I opened the newspaper shortly after, to read that the next day was gonna be the complete opposite.
    A semi-blizzard has just passed. The buildings are camouflaged with the sky.
    Last edited by Lethe°; 19th-March-2007 at 14:43.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But you'd pocket the quarter, right?

Now, if you found a quarter in the [your] bank, or even a dollar note, just by the entrance...what would you do?

What if you found a little money (pennies) behind the counter, which could have easily been dropped by someone else. If you put it in your pocket,

Would you be arrested?

By the way, you're like the guy everyone wished they knew but only for themselves.
    You seem interesting. Sounds gay?

Oh and some time ago, a certain someone JINXED my weather. A semi-blizzard has just passed. The buildings are camouflaged with the sky.
    Indeed. Unless I saw someone drop it. Yeah, I'm also totally concionce whipped. "It's like stealing" it'd say. "I'll kill you with beer" I'd say. "You've been doing that for years, and I'm as strong as ever motherfucker" it'd say. Then I normally shove a toothpick up my nose to poke my brain. Then I lose about 3 months worth of memories and smell burnt toast.

It'd have to get reported or checked on. Honestly there's no real money involved at most banks, just the ATMs. Hell I work in an office, it's just owned by a banking company. Apparently they like to keep offices like this in every province to deal with that province's accounts. It helps keep things "organised" or something. It's not a bank per say, it's just where a bunch of records and crap are kept. In a way you could say I'm just a glorified overpaid accountant.

I doubt it. They probably could push it, but honestly few people walk into a bank with money and the cash is always checked before any deposits/withdrawals are made. If the customer drops the cash after taking it out, I believe the legal standing on that is "if you lose it you don't own it anymore"

So I've been told. I at least make life interesting for the people that I know. At least when they're around and I'm in a social mood.

I am interesting, and no it's not gay. I think. No balls touched and no eye contact was made....yeah, not gay.

Oh, and the snow here is melting at an alarming rate, and not a blizzard in sight.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Indeed. Unless I saw someone drop it. Yeah, I'm also totally concionce whipped. "It's like stealing" it'd say. "I'll kill you with beer" I'd say. "You've been doing that for years, and I'm as strong as ever motherfucker" it'd say. Then I normally shove a toothpick up my nose to poke my brain. Then I lose about 3 months worth of memories and smell burnt toast.

It'd have to get reported or checked on. Honestly there's no real money involved at most banks, just the ATMs. Hell I work in an office, it's just owned by a banking company. Apparently they like to keep offices like this in every province to deal with that province's accounts. It helps keep things "organised" or something. It's not a bank per say, it's just where a bunch of records and crap are kept. In a way you could say I'm just a glorified overpaid accountant.

I doubt it. They probably could push it, but honestly few people walk into a bank with money and the cash is always checked before any deposits/withdrawals are made. If the customer drops the cash after taking it out, I believe the legal standing on that is "if you lose it you don't own it anymore"
    Interesting. Good reading, too lol.

So I've been told. I at least make life interesting for the people that I know. At least when they're around and I'm in a social mood.
    Yeah, I only speak when spoken to or when I want something. Here is where I come to vent my thoughts and probably the only place I can do so. Plus, there's lots of cool people here who share the same interests.
    I am interesting, and no it's not gay. I think. No balls touched and no eye contact was made....yeah, not gay.
    Let's play Ju-jitsu!

Oh, and the snow here is melting at an alarming rate, and not a blizzard in sight.
    I actually prefer snow to intense heat, but you rarely have the chance to appreciate nice weather when it's here.
    Last edited by Lethe°; 19th-March-2007 at 15:03.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Here is where I come to vent my thoughts and probably the only place I can do so.
    Because I have been by myself lately.
    Last edited by Lethe°; 19th-March-2007 at 15:06.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Interesting. Good reading, too lol.

Yeah, I only speak when spoken to or when I want something. Here is where I come to vent my thoughts and probably the only place I can do so. Plus, there's lots of cool people here who share the same interests.

Let's play Ju-jitsu!

I actually prefer snow to intense heat, but you rarely have the chance to appreciate nice weather when it's here.
    I'm not fully educated on those rules though, this is pretty much what I figure a person would be required to do in such a situation. Again, I'm a keyboard slave, not a booth bitch.

I personally can't seem to shut up. Online, offline, same thing. Although online I can be a lot more free with what I say and do. Basically because nobody here takes me seriously. Offline, well some people just don't get my sense of humor and therefore take everything I say at face value. Which isn't a good move when I'm making my usual smartass comments.

How about we don't. Jew Jitsu on the other hand...
    What? I like the robes and funny hats.

I appreciate nice weather every time a hot girl goes by. Especially if she's showing some skin. After several months of keeping everything under layers of jackets and sweaters it's a nice change of pace.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Because I have been by myself lately.
    Chick dump you? Good friend move/leave/make an ass of himself? Suddenly hit an anti social mood?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm not fully educated on those rules though, this is pretty much what I figure a person would be required to do in such a situation. Again, I'm a keyboard slave, not a booth bitch.
    Hey, you're rich. You don't have to rob old ladys. So tiring...always trying to beat me off with their handbags.
    What do they carry in those, anyway? Sprung?

I personally can't seem to shut up. Online, offline, same thing.
    Now, come to think of it, I can imagine.
    Although online I can be a lot more free with what I say and do.
    Same here.
    Piss on everybody!
    Basically because nobody here takes me seriously. Offline, well some people just don't get my sense of humor and therefore take everything I say at face value. Which isn't a good move when I'm making my usual smartass comments.
    They're not worthy of you. *opens giant gates*

I appreciate nice weather every time a hot girl goes by. Especially if she's showing some skin. After several months of keeping everything under layers of jackets and sweaters it's a nice change of pace.
    Yeah, we get those round here in the middle of the city, too. Or try to. But they look like whores.

Chick dump you? Good friend move/leave/make an ass of himself? Suddenly hit an anti social mood?

Thanks

i think im single and unaware of it.... fucking gf's, or ex gf's actually...

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thunder!!! Argh!