Thread: Spiderman

Thanks

Default Spiderman

I'm having trouble with the Spiderman rom. When you stick to ceilings, it's supposed to go transparent, but it doesn't, and I've tried several graphics generators. Help?

Thanks

What emulator and what game exactly are you needing help with? I can only assume you mean Project64 (N64 emulator) since you put this in the Nintendo Systems section but we're going to need more info then what you're giving us if we'er going to be able to help you. Please be more specific. I say "we" because I'm not the only one capable of helping you and to save everyone else from repeating what I just said.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Oh, sorry. Yes, it's Project64, so I'm talking about the only Spiderman game for the N64. I've used the original graphics pulgins, as well as Glide 64++ and Rice's but neither seem to help. I know that when I climb up onto a ceiling, the camera shows from above the ceiling and it should be transparent, but it's not. It's hard to play without that. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Well unfotunately that is probably one of the video gliches for this game so until the developers of PJ64 fix it (hopefully when they finally release 1.7) there isn't much that can be done about it.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel