Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ff7

Thanks

well that solved the video problem the game looks great now the only problem left is my sound im using the Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 the sound is still kinda choppy

Thanks

Well then like I said you can always use pSX 1.10 or higher. The sound still isn't perfect (although it's hard to tell unless you really listen to some sounds) but it's the best it's been on any emulator and pSX uses very little resources so it can run on even a very slow computer.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by swhoutx View Post
    well that solved the video problem the game looks great now the only problem left is my sound im using the Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 the sound is still kinda choppy
    That problem can be fixed, make sure to check the first 3 boxes in the sound config screen (enable sound, cdda and xa sound).
    You may try to check this special game fix in the configure menu (Update before accessing register) and see if that helps too.

Thanks

I'm all for him trying to get ePSXe working for him but it seem to me that at this point he just wants to play the game without having to keep tweaking all these settings (like me when I first started using ePSXe several years ago).
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Why not upgrade to 1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    I'm all for him trying to get ePSXe working for him but it seem to me that at this point he just wants to play the game without having to keep tweaking all these settings (like me when I first started using ePSXe several years ago).
    Well, that would be his decision after all, none is forcing him to use one or other emulator, I'm just answering the question he asked
    You already said PSXFin is an option, and that's cool, he'll use it if he wants to, but there's really no need to repeat things.

Thanks

well everyhting seems to be fine thanks everybody for all ur help and just in case n e body was wondering the reason that i didnt want psx1.10 was because in the past when i used it i used the quicksave button f5 and then one day by accidently whle i was starting the game i press the f5 at the title screen and all my data was erased and thats y i got pised and i decided to use memory cards from now on and not quicksave

Thanks

You should have used memory card in the first place. Using quick saves saves any problem with the emulation as well as your progress. It also prevents you from changing any options since when you load the save state it loads the setting you had (video, audio, mem card files, ect...) when you load it. This is true for both ePSXe and pSX.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel