Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ya guys think I should share my "reference bonus" with my colleagues ???

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    It's 33/66, but whatever.
    30/70 DAMN IT!

Its the Ep in which Frankie Snr, has a issue with the finders fee in which he gave Chris to crack the safe's, which in turn lead to the down fall of Frankie Snr, after Tony's sister shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Thats only 99%!!! Where does the other 1% go! HOW DID IT GET BURNED!!!
    His from canada, need i say more.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think we all know nobody in the Sopranos knows how to count after 3, Jase.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    I think we all know nobody in the Sopranos knows how to count after 3, Jase.
    Yeah you're right, they are american after all.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Gaara I don't know how it is where you work, but here I only got my job because of a referal. Really, I put my buddies name on the front of my application and they looked at that and hired me on the spot prettymuch. My buddy got a $100 referal bonus and deserved it, plus I gave him something nice (but inexpensive) when I got my first cheque.

Really they should just appreciate having just gotten the jobs. Ask your boss how many aplications they recieved for the available positions, then tell your friends and point out that they both got in becasue of you.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

As some of you said, they shouldn't be demanding that money to start with, they should be thankful and not mean..

Also, refer them to this thread if they ask for the money again

EDIT: I just realized not many people would catch the HOW DID IT GET BURNED!! reference. So here is where it comes from. The best movie by the way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IceD514oMc
    It was a leprechaun And how did HE get burned in Ghost Rider?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Gaara I don't know how it is where you work, but here I only got my job because of a referal. Really, I put my buddies name on the front of my application and they looked at that and hired me on the spot prettymuch. My buddy got a $100 referal bonus and deserved it, plus I gave him something nice (but inexpensive) when I got my first cheque.
    I agree. Your friends should kiss your ass instead of demanding money from you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    I agree. Your friends should kiss your ass instead of demanding money from you.
    Hahaha. That actually made me laugh

Well, they jokingly did say (kinda like pointing it out) that they mentioned my name, otherwise, they could've very well written somebody else's name. Also, they spoke with the management and they said it doesn't matter which name its written over there, what matter is they spoke my name orally and told them that I should get the bonus and nobody else, etc, etc.

Also, they will come to know how much bonus I got coz its the "standard" over here and they might even ask someone from the management and they will come to know how much I got it, so I can't tell them that I got less But that was a good idea but I don't think it'll work coz eventually some way or the other they'll come to know

Anyways, I've decided its not good to be greedy and share it equally, aka three of us so three parts of the bonus. At least am getting something out of it right

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I can tel lyour not from America, b/c if they kept begging you for money a simple "Fuck You" would have sufficed and ended the ordeal. It would end any ordeal even with friends. See in America if you tell your friend that in your situation they wouldn't hate you they'd just accept your decision to keep the ca$h.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    Well I can tel lyour not from America, b/c if they kept begging you for money a simple "Fuck You" would have sufficed and ended the ordeal. It would end any ordeal even with friends. See in America if you tell your friend that in your situation they wouldn't hate you they'd just accept your decision to keep the ca$h.
    I don't think that applies to soley America. Plus, that doesn't always apply anywhere, not even in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Just give me the money problem solved

Thanks

I don't think that applies to soley America. Plus, that doesn't always apply anywhere, not even in America.
    Indeed. I would've done the exact same thing.

Oh, well.. good for you. Sharing's nice! So.. I've always been awfully nice to you, Kagezi.. uh, kazomo.. ka.., whoever the hell you are. Where's my share? And X-Heads!?

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Sharing is good as long as its YOUR decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X-Head View Post
    Just give me the money problem solved
    that was a good laugh

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    that was a good laugh
    I'm serious just tell your friends that you gave your bonus to some guy over the internet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X-Head View Post
    I'm serious just tell your friends that you gave your bonus to some guy over the internet
    He'll probably get stoned lol, if they don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.