Thread: Mouse is not working

Thanks

Default Mouse is not working

I am using Project64 with the Nrage plugin. I configured the mouse in the controller plugin as the analog stick but when I run the games my mouse acts like a regular mouse, the cursor is over PJ64 window and it doesnt affect the game. The mouse-lock button isnt making it work either.
    Months ago I used a mouse in PJ64 and it worked just fine, is there some option that I'm not checking or finding? I'm using a logitech g5 laser mouse and before when it was working I was using a microsoft optical mouse, I dont know if that would affect anything. Thanks for any help

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Off the top of my head all I can think of is removing the config and resetting it.

I imagine that you would need to lock the mouse though far it to be active in the emu so your doing everything correctly for it to work.

.... also make sure the old microsoft optical drivers are no longer installed

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

May be you should make the emulator go FULL SCREEN, in which case the emulator should have total control over the mouse. I've played a certain games/emulators, which do that.

Thats the only thing I can think of right now

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

I tried making it full screen, the cursor disappeared but the mouse still would not affect the game

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Have you tried other input plugins?
    http://www.ngemu.com/plugins.php?cat...win32&type=pad

And have you checked Logitech's site to see if your mouse's drivers have been updated?