Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy walking there at 2 in the am?

Thanks

Default Am I crazy walking there at 2 in the am?

Josh took me home in Veanay's car and I entered the door around 1:30 in the AM. I refeshed my PC's screen seeing Laura had written me a message telling me she had deleted her myspace page (Later on she would go on to tell me that she had created a new one, but didn't request me yet...). I tried to call her cell, all I got was the mailbox. I texted her from Yahoo! IM, stil nothing... Sitting here on my isn't going to get her tot talk to me any sooner. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be romantic if I went to her house around this time?" I was like, shit, if I wanna go I better leave now, so I grabbed my bomber jacket, MP3 player and keys. Locked the door and was on my way...

Craving a cig all night, having left mine on Aramis' microwave (Or pretty sure I did. ) I walked towards "Executive Suite" think maybe some homo could give me one, they said no, and I was like screw it. Walking up Redondo, I got to Stearns and took a right, which seemed like it could have been days until I got to her house, I walked in to the Gas Station on Bellflower and Stearns, looking for cigs,
    asking if they had cloves, he said yes, seeing that they were about $5, I said fuck it.
    Went to the cooler and grabbed an Arizona Green Tea in a 16oz glass bottle. He typed it in, rang it up, and I swiped, it wasn't until I drank it that I looked at the price $1.79, those motherfuckers! ARIZONA IS ALWAYS 99 CENTS! Needless to say I was pissed.

Walking even further down Stearns, approaching Palo Verde I started to hear a humming sound,
    being a conspiracist this isn't a good sound.
    Even over my dinky MP3 player blasting Izzy Stradlin's Ride On, it was loud enough to annoy me, then as I walked closer, I realized it was the San Diego Freeway cars speeding. As I turned on the street where she lived I was unbelievibly close... THEN I SAW IT! A house that had just gotten TP'd. I laughed, that shit was all up in the trees wrapped on the trunks and thrown on the porch and drive way.

I was entertained, moving on, I slowly approached her house, seeing her brother's truck in the drive way. Decided the front door would be trouble, I went to the side of her house, into her neighbor's drive way, then instantly remembered asd I sawit there was a bush blocking me from directly contacting her through the glass of her room, knowing that she sleeps beside it, I knew she would hear it. I did see a shadow, but ignored it. Not thinking she heard me, I kept rapping, then for about 5 minuttes I told myself, I didn't come here to not make contact. Then I heard it. WHO'S THERE?! in her mother's voice, I was like FAWK! I awoke her mum instead, but I was in the right window, Laura would tell me she ran to her mother when I 1st tapped the glass, they waited moments to reply. I said It's JON! Laura said Come to the front door.

So I did. I noticed she wouldn't let me in. And then I asked for a hug. She said her mom wouldn't let her open up. i naturally thought that was fucked up. We talked and talked, she told me she turned off her phone because aound 12:30 i still didn't call,
    so she didn't want to be bothered, I guess I shat on that plan, huh?
    For about an hour, I was offered rations but I smart Aleky replied But you can't open the door, Laura siad something very explicit in her mum's direction, which I pardoned 3 times, maybe for a comination of I couldn't fathom it and at the same time didn't hear or believe it. She said I could sleep on the porch's bench with a blaket and pillow from her own bed, but I would need to leave at sunrise when the buses arrived, so i said screw it, I walked here I'll walk back. Laura said callame as soon as you get there, DON'T EVEN REMOVE YOUR ATTIRE! CALL!

Then we hugged, and I cried, because it was the thing I wanted all day long, and for some reason, it may have very well been the greatest feeling of warmth I had ever experienced at that point in my life, then we pecked each other on the lips and Iwas released to leave, funy thing is, the TP'd house had gotten overmade while I was at Laura's, I wonder to this very moment, WHO TOLD THEM ABOUT IT! AT 3 IN THE AM?! I didn't get home until 5:40, i kept my orders, I didn't remove my jacket before calling. I did it while the phone was redialing... And that's what I did on Sunday around dusk time. Also, the walk was 3.3 miles one way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Mikey_ Guest

Can you sum that all up in one or two short sentences?

Thanks

i walked there at 2 in the am to see if she had dumped me.

she kinda tried to cut ties, but going there showed her i truly loved her and payless shoes suck when u walk 6.6 miles within 4 hours.

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Death Cube K View Post

she kinda tried to cut ties, but going there showed her i truly loved her and payless shoes suck when u walk 6.6 miles within 4 hours.
    Ooooh. I see.

I'll wait for Darth to come in and say 'you poor piece of shit' about the Payless thing.

Thanks

do they have payless in assieville?

Mikey_ Guest

do they have payless in assieville?
    I wouldn't know.

Somehow, that felt like an insult to me.

Fuck you (just in case lol).
    Last edited by Mikey_; 20th-February-2007 at 08:51.

Thanks

K, I'll save it for later.

Thanks
    EP Points

Josh took me home in Veanay's car and I entered the door around 1:30 in the AM. I refeshed my PC's screen seeing Laura had written me a message telling me she had deleted her myspace page (Later on she would go on to tell me that she had created a new one, but didn't request me yet...). I tried to call her cell, all I got was the mailbox. I texted her from Yahoo! IM, stil nothing... Sitting here on my isn't going to get her tot talk to me any sooner. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be romantic if I went to her house around this time?" I was like, shit, if I wanna go I better leave now, so I grabbed my bomber jacket, MP3 player and keys. Locked the door and was on my way...

Craving a cig all night, having left mine on Aramis' microwave (Or pretty sure I did. ) I walked towards "Executive Suite" think maybe some homo could give me one, they said no, and I was like screw it. Walking up Redondo, I got to Stearns and took a right, which seemed like it could have been days until I got to her house, I walked in to the Gas Station on Bellflower and Stearns, looking for cigs,
    asking if they had cloves, he said yes, seeing that they were about $5, I said fuck it.
    Went to the cooler and grabbed an Arizona Green Tea in a 16oz glass bottle. He typed it in, rang it up, and I swiped, it wasn't until I drank it that I looked at the price $1.79, those motherfuckers! ARIZONA IS ALWAYS 99 CENTS! Needless to say I was pissed.

Walking even further down Stearns, approaching Palo Verde I started to hear a humming sound,
    being a conspiracist this isn't a good sound.
    Even over my dinky MP3 player blasting Izzy Stradlin's Ride On, it was loud enough to annoy me, then as I walked closer, I realized it was the San Diego Freeway cars speeding. As I turned on the street where she lived I was unbelievibly close... THEN I SAW IT! A house that had just gotten TP'd. I laughed, that shit was all up in the trees wrapped on the trunks and thrown on the porch and drive way.

I was entertained, moving on, I slowly approached her house, seeing her brother's truck in the drive way. Decided the front door would be trouble, I went to the side of her house, into her neighbor's drive way, then instantly remembered asd I sawit there was a bush blocking me from directly contacting her through the glass of her room, knowing that she sleeps beside it, I knew she would hear it. I did see a shadow, but ignored it. Not thinking she heard me, I kept rapping, then for about 5 minuttes I told myself, I didn't come here to not make contact. Then I heard it. WHO'S THERE?! in her mother's voice, I was like FAWK! I awoke her mum instead, but I was in the right window, Laura would tell me she ran to her mother when I 1st tapped the glass, they waited moments to reply. I said It's JON! Laura said Come to the front door.

So I did. I noticed she wouldn't let me in. And then I asked for a hug. She said her mom wouldn't let her open up. i naturally thought that was fucked up. We talked and talked, she told me she turned off her phone because aound 12:30 i still didn't call,
    so she didn't want to be bothered, I guess I shat on that plan, huh?
    For about an hour, I was offered rations but I smart Aleky replied But you can't open the door, Laura siad something very explicit in her mum's direction, which I pardoned 3 times, maybe for a comination of I couldn't fathom it and at the same time didn't hear or believe it. She said I could sleep on the porch's bench with a blaket and pillow from her own bed, but I would need to leave at sunrise when the buses arrived, so i said screw it, I walked here I'll walk back. Laura said callame as soon as you get there, DON'T EVEN REMOVE YOUR ATTIRE! CALL!

Then we hugged, and I cried, because it was the thing I wanted all day long, and for some reason, it may have very well been the greatest feeling of warmth I had ever experienced at that point in my life, then we pecked each other on the lips and Iwas released to leave, funy thing is, the TP'd house had gotten overmade while I was at Laura's, I wonder to this very moment, WHO TOLD THEM ABOUT IT! AT 3 IN THE AM?! I didn't get home until 5:40, i kept my orders, I didn't remove my jacket before calling. I did it while the phone was redialing... And that's what I did on Sunday around dusk time. Also, the walk was 3.3 miles one way.
    Wall of pointless text crits you for 694958 damage.
    You die.
    You gain death.

Thanks

I walked from Surfers to Benowa once at 2am, broke into my friends house and slept there, because I'm too much of a cheap shit to pay for a cab to my house.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    I walked from Surfers to Benowa once at 2am, broke into my friends house and slept there, because I'm too much of a cheap shit to pay for a cab to my house.
    lol, see, these are the answers i'm looking for! THX!

Thanks
    EP Points

I bought Payless shoes once.

Just so I could throw them over some power lines.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn. :X

...so were the keys you grabbed for your house or the car you chose not to drive?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post

does that actually mean anything.......?

i heard it means theres a drug dealer in the area.... like its a way of marking turf

on topic tho..... i walked to my gf's house about that time several times

she snuck me in so i could spend the nite

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post

haha shit payless shoes, shit Captain Payless, you're not a BMX bandit....or is that Captain Spendless Shoes?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by b1gwi11 View Post
    does that actually mean anything.......?

i heard it means theres a drug dealer in the area.... like its a way of marking turf
    No it doesnt.

Just means you beat the shit out of sum kid and threw his shoes over the powerlines, well thats what we used to do.

Also, Captain Payless was my hero! any superhero dressed in motobike riding gear is the shit.