Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does the inside of your head look like?

Thanks

A gnome lives inside my head. Usually it just sits there, but sometimes when it gets drunk I can hear it singing some incomprehensible tune.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Noire View Post
    A gnome lives inside my head. Usually it just sits there, but sometimes when it gets drunk I can hear it singing some incomprehensible tune.
    An Irish gnome perhaps?

Thanks

I have no idea what my mind looks like as I seem to have lost it. I think it happened sometime when I started visiting this forum.

Thanks

Dunno. It probably looks like fried eggs and ketchup. I'm too busy thinking about important things to worry what it looks like in there. I mostly think about naked ladies and beer. Exept on Tuesdays when I think about a small cake. I usually watch Teletubbies to keep my mind active, and then I fall to sleep where I have dreams about a man with four asses and a wooded leg like a pirate. He's also eating cake.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Inside my head lives a girl. She has no name, and she has no eyes. When she turns her head to you, you see nothing. She is a void. She feasts on useless information and expels thoughts from her body. These thoughts are inane, and often times horrific. She complains that she has no eyes, yet she can see everything. She can hear everything. Gossip is her favourite meal. She feeds on it like it were a succulent steak. She lets the blood of these ravaged expresions drip from her mouth as she chews slowly and thoughtfully.
    She yearns to play music while she listens to tunes that make no sense, with terrible lyrics. "Slash dot slash dot slash dot com" she says over and over and over again in her sleep.
    When she awakes, she hungers not for gossip or useless information, but for art. She trembles at the sight of a naked, snivelling human being..photographed in a cold studio. She laughs quite often at the most macabre things. She does not find life joyful or abhorrant. She thinks only of sex and lies and the meaning of humanity. She says humans are weak and greedy, and she likes to watch themkill eachother. She says it's their nature.
    She is right.

That is what is in my mind.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Schutzstaffel... you should see a doctor about that. No... you should see a fucking exorcist.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

a vagina with the wisdom of a thousand penises

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel View Post
    Inside my head lives a girl. She has no name, and she has no eyes. When she turns her head to you, you see nothing. She is a void. She feasts on useless information and expels thoughts from her body. These thoughts are inane, and often times horrific. She complains that she has no eyes, yet she can see everything. She can hear everything. Gossip is her favourite meal. She feeds on it like it were a succulent steak. She lets the blood of these ravaged expresions drip from her mouth as she chews slowly and thoughtfully.
    She yearns to play music while she listens to tunes that make no sense, with terrible lyrics. "Slash dot slash dot slash dot com" she says over and over and over again in her sleep.
    When she awakes, she hungers not for gossip or useless information, but for art. She trembles at the sight of a naked, snivelling human being..photographed in a cold studio. She laughs quite often at the most macabre things. She does not find life joyful or abhorrant. She thinks only of sex and lies and the meaning of humanity. She says humans are weak and greedy, and she likes to watch themkill eachother. She says it's their nature.
    She is right.

I don't know whether you scare me or make me horny.

But I think it's both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydia
    a vagina with the wisdom of a thousand penises
    Great, you're delusional.

Everyone knows vaginas are inferior.

Uh, I volunteer to help look inside the heads of this forum's women.

With my penis.

Thanks

She is right.

I think this girls cousin lives in my head.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    Schutzstaffel... you should see a doctor about that. No... you should see a fucking exorcist.

If I went and did that then I'd DIE.

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

She is right.

Reminds me of Silent Hill. Hey Ray, pussies are superior to the anus IMO.

If I went and did that then I'd DIE.

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?
    No he wants you to get help, if that means dying then yes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.