Thread: Please Fix Catz and Dogz Rom for the Gameboy color.

bigbingbangboom Guest

Exclamation Please Fix Catz and Dogz Rom for the Gameboy color.

It seems all the other roms work fine when you download but the Catz and Dogz rom doesn't after I downloaded it , it said something about it's not from a valid link and it would not let me get it.So please when you get time could you fix this problem thanks.

Thanks

I just checked them and both of them were working.

bigbingbangboom Guest

Default No your Wrong

After Your DONE downloading a thing pops up and says the file is not for a VALID site.So the problem is not that you can't download it you just can't get it after your done that the problem.

bigbingbangboom Guest

Default PLease Fix the rom

Could you please fix the rom its still doing the same thing i said it was , it said the file was not from a vaild archive.I dont know why you said it was fixed when its not.

bigbingbangboom Guest

Default will you please fix the rom

Will you please fix the rom it the same thing like i said before , the file is not from a valid archive or site or somthing.I dont know why you said it was fixed or working when its not.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yo binBONG, remember why me, doyleyboy and squirrel gave u a 1 on the day u arrived?
    cos u dissed me, it was quitefunny actually and doyleyboy gave u a link to a picture of bin laden ****ing a camel, that was class