Low-poly female body - modeled and rendered in Blender.
I'm still pretty much a newbie when it comes to Blender. But I'm getting better and better. This low-poly body was modeled using references images. Turned out pretty good so far. It's kinda uselss in it's current state but once you start adding some details it will look better.
Not sure what I might use it for. Been thinking of modeling characters in 3D and then render it for use in a 2D game. We'll see.
Also the sketch look is sweet. Might make a game entirely in that look. Would be awesome.
Ooh. I like threads like this. Here we go, nothing amazing, I'll put them in chronological order.
They're all too big to post as I work with rather large projects, and I dont want to screw up the thread layout.
Oh, and there's this. Which is the only painting I've ever done XD
Dunno about a XIII clone. I can't do anything 3D, just don't have the skills and tools for that. 2D is where it have to stay.
So here's a new version. Some minor anatomy changes, gave the model a dress and tried to make hair. Not happy with the hair at all. Not sure how I'm supposed to do it. I've also managed to have the "sketch look" with the original texture colours. Not gonna show it for now.
Currently I'm working on a face but damn, that's tough. Either it looks straight-out weird or too manly. Not good. ;O
Here's an edit I made for a character I made up in a fan fic at anothor forum. A Naruto forum.
Here's the original:
Here's the edited version:
Latest update on my "low-poly character model". Well it's not so low-poly... and I'm aiming for some kind of anime look. I'm definitely getting there. Still, there is SO much work to be done. It's hard to get the joint deformation to look good... And I mean REALLY hard... You won't really notice it on the image because I choose a position that really doesn't bend the joints at all...
Oh and I need to work on the eye texture. Not good enough...