Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your digital artworks.

Thanks

Awaken lurker EGGO!

Not bad stuff, Jase. Sets me in a warm mood in this drab winter here in NYC. Stuff I've recently worked on just for fun.

Promotional poster for new site coming up.

Thanks
    EP Points

I know i'll like that site.

And oh noes!!!!1 you woke EGGO

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    S'pretty good. Your eyes look so dark. How did you make that effect anyway?
    Um Google, Comic book effect, then just dont add the "Line art" effect to it, and it turns out liek that.
    Its all about the lighting, bad light = darkness, which is a good and bad thing.

If you still having trouble finding a Tut, i cant get you one, just gotta wait for my laptop to return to me thou.

Thanks EGGO, as always you come in and blew everyone away in one post, you pain in the ass
    i REALLY like that orange one, cos i seem to have a colour fetish as of late.
    But your work really does amaze me ^__^

Thanks

Seriously, though, I HATE EGGO. He inspires me in so many ways and yet, I can never fully realize the ideas that he gives me... I have such a long way to go.

I have some stuff that I have to get done as soon as I can, but this is like... the most difficult thing I may have ever done because it's not my own idea...

I also have to think of some corporate stuff to work on.

Mikey_ Guest

Exactly what idea is it that's giving you such a hard time, brit?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Seriously, though, I HATE EGGO. He inspires me in so many ways and yet, I can never fully realize the ideas that he gives me... I have such a long way to go.
    At least you can be inspired. I've never found a muse anywhere, in anything. Not because people aren't awesome at art and shit, but because I'm so overly critical of my stuff, that I don't even bother to try. And I used to love drawing so much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    At least you can be inspired. I've never found a muse anywhere, in anything. Not because people aren't awesome at art and shit, but because I'm so overly critical of my stuff, that I don't even bother to try. And I used to love drawing so much.
    Don't be self-critical until you get something on paper/screen. Once you have it there, THEN you can decide if you like it or not. THEN you have to decide what to change to make YOU like it more. No idea will ever be realized completely perfectly in the eyes of the artist. They have to visualize it first, then they can work at making it that 99% perfect.

Seriously, you can draw and you know it. At least I do.

Mikey_ Guest

I was bored, and in an uncreative mood. =\

Thanks
    EP Points

Loving the blurr effect.

Hm, when i get home i should upload the shoes i started designing (Nothing major just Nike Dunks with colours)

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Loving the blurr effect.
    Really? Hm. Thanks. Although this design was prett uninspired. =\ I haven't really designed anything worth while in some time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah i liked it.

none of my shit is inspired lol.

I had a wicked idea last nite, i was out in the shed having a smoke, and i had my motorbike headlight on, and i was sitting down, i turned and looked at my arm, and the effect the smoke was giving as it was drifting up my arm was insane, i wanna try do it in PS, once i re-install it again lol.

Mikey_ Guest

You should never uninstall Photoshop! Uninstall your browsers, your anti-viruses, but never Photoshop.

Thanks
    EP Points

You should never uninstall Photoshop! Uninstall your browsers, your anti-viruses, but never Photoshop.
    I had to, messed with the brushes, and that fucked with how my shoes got coloured in =/

Used to do them in shades, then it went to full colour, hard to explain since i gotta rush.

Mikey_ Guest

Just made this. It's not finished, nor was it how I intended to look, when complete. Basically, I just added some effects to what I already had in order to post something. The final product will have the new Uchiha in actual color, and other stuff. The lightning and the eyes were just a rush job because I'm fucking sleepy. =\

Thanks

Exactly what idea is it that's giving you such a hard time, brit?
    My father in law wants me to do an image for him. There was one artist that made a version for him, but neither of us were impressed. Basically, it's the true form of Adam and Eve, BEFORE Eve was removed from him. Two sexes, back to back, in one body. Annoying as hell to try to do. There was a statue excavated from somewhere that illustrated this perfectly, but things were still off about it.

As far as EGGO goes, he makes me want to work on stuff, but when I do, I'm never truly impressed at what I've created. I have a very competitive nature, for absolutely no reason.