Argh, didnt want to mess up the other "Post your artworks!" with digital stuff, and i belive before the roll back there was a thread just for digital artwork.

So like same rules as the other one, bar the fact its not hand drawn as the first one is, and has to be some sort of digital media.

Pretty much, i started off doin the "Blue/Yellow" as i was told i would never be an art fag, so i come out with "Blue/Yellow":

I was goin to end there, but i decided to rework a picture of Emma and I to have the same feel, sadly the picture was too dark, so after talking to Zoe and with her calling me a douche for sending her a picture she had already seen (Yellow/blue, but not yellow/blued) i just took a random photo of me in my Pink Baby Milo Bape hoodie, seen it and wondered if i could "Yellow/Blue" it but with pink.

After much sitting around wondering what colour background i should use, i contacted Brit, and we came up with the following colours:
Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake:

Blue steel:

Then after Brit ALWAYS forcing me to make my Artwork better (The background was to flat) I came up with the idea of "Pastel rainbow skittles":

Then added myself to the forground, which seems a little too crowded: