Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your digital artworks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Post your digital artworks.

Argh, didnt want to mess up the other "Post your artworks!" with digital stuff, and i belive before the roll back there was a thread just for digital artwork.

So like same rules as the other one, bar the fact its not hand drawn as the first one is, and has to be some sort of digital media.

Pretty much, i started off doin the "Blue/Yellow" as i was told i would never be an art fag, so i come out with "Blue/Yellow":

I was goin to end there, but i decided to rework a picture of Emma and I to have the same feel, sadly the picture was too dark, so after talking to Zoe and with her calling me a douche for sending her a picture she had already seen (Yellow/blue, but not yellow/blued) i just took a random photo of me in my Pink Baby Milo Bape hoodie, seen it and wondered if i could "Yellow/Blue" it but with pink.

After much sitting around wondering what colour background i should use, i contacted Brit, and we came up with the following colours:
    Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake:

Blue steel:

Then after Brit ALWAYS forcing me to make my Artwork better (The background was to flat) I came up with the idea of "Pastel rainbow skittles":

Then added myself to the forground, which seems a little too crowded:

Thanks

Yes indeed. I like the Andy Warhol going on here. Keep it up. I like where your ideas are going. Good shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, Andy Warhol. I couldn't remember his name...

Nice work Jase, impressive

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you both ^__^ (Except Brit, his an ass and everythign has to be perfect j/k but true thou)

I am really liking the pastel colour's they seem bright and happy.

I might give a shot at that other thing we talked about Brit with the arm and all.

Mikey_ Guest

That's pretty nice work there. I didn't know you had a talent, or an interest in creating digital work.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    That's pretty nice work there. I didn't know you had a talent, or an interest in creating digital work.
    I used to make my own sigs/avatars and what not.

Brit used to really hound me about getting everythign 100% perfect.

I just havent done it in awhile becuase, i just couldnt be fucked.

^^ Still my fav.

Mikey_ Guest

Wow. I remember some of those pieces from back in the day. /feels old

You should make more stuff. I mean, more than signatures. If you have the time that is.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow. I remember some of those pieces from back in the day. /feels old

You should make more stuff. I mean, more than signatures. If you have the time that is.
    As i said to Brit, the major point i pretty much gave up/not cared anymore, was i would have these INSANE ideas picture them out perfect, and not be able to do them, thats my major downfall.

Notice how my style has changed from like my pills and CGI sort of crap, to Photoshopped pictures?

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    As i said to Brit, the major point i pretty much gave up/not cared anymore, was i would have these INSANE ideas picture them out perfect, and not be able to do them, thats my major downfall.
    Yeah, I think most artists/designers have those problems. I know I do. I usually get an idea to draw something up, and I picture it. I then take forever trying to get it done, and when it's done, it looks half assed.

Notice how my style has changed from like my pills and CGI sort of crap, to Photoshopped pictures?
    I noticed a definite change in styles from the first set of pictures you posted in the first post, to the older pieces you just posted. Looks like you've taken some chances here and there, and the result was good.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I think most artists/designers have those problems. I know I do. I usually get an idea to draw something up, and I picture it. I then take forever trying to get it done, and when it's done, it looks half assed.
    Yeah, my mate is doin Art/design classes and even he doesnt knwo how to plan my ideas out, he full loves them, its just we both cant photoshop it how i want it.

I noticed a definite change in styles from the first set of pictures you posted in the first post, to the older pieces you just posted. Looks like you've taken some chances here and there, and the result was good.
    I had help, i will have to admit that, Brit gave me colours and a colour program, and i thank him for that.

He does push me alot, which is cool.

Thanks
    EP Points

I present, "stop on red light":

and the remix:

Thanks

Time for you to start puting this on t-shirts and selling them to silly Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Time for you to start puting this on t-shirts and selling them to silly Americans.
    I went back to africa for that one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just mucking around with an idea in my head, just wanted to see how it would look. (Note: This isnt the final design, i just wanted to see how the boxes looked, and was pretty much just playing around with colour matching)

Mikey_ Guest

S'pretty good. Your eyes look so dark. How did you make that effect anyway?