Thread: the best game you'll ever play

sickboy Guest

Default the best game you'll ever play

forget about all the E3 hype. the best game I have played this year is UPLINK. A great little game without flashy graphics and sound. hell you can't even get it in a store. My suggestion is to get the demo and play the hell out of it.

Thanks

So what's the game about? You didn't say whether it was an action game, shooter, rpg, fighting game... please be a bit more specific.

sickboy Guest

its a hacking game. when you first try it you'll say "this is boring" but give it a chance and you'll be hacking banks (in the game) and making peoples lives hell.
    here is the site with the demo
    http://www.introversion.co.uk/uplink/demo.html
    If you are looking for something completely original and different this game won't disappoint.

Thanks

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the link, I'm d/ling it now.

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Talking

river city ransom for nes.... side scroller beatem up rpg...

Thanks

speaking of nes kung fu is the best game for that system

Thanks

Uplink doesn't work on my computer, for some odd reason. It just starts flashing like crazy, and I have to press the power button to restart...

Thanks

speaking of uplink it sounds nerdy. i hate hackers in real life they are faggets. they hurt peoples systems that they paid for and there all just nerds with no lives who hide behind computers, in conclusion hackers are gay, thank you

huskie Guest

Talking about rpg, simplicity is better than quality. Super mario rpg of super nintendo beats all the psx2 rpg games, and psx also. UNfortunaly the version of the n64 is not so good as the one of the old super ness. The game is in moderate dificult, lot of itens, fun battle type, and i have no complains about it! if you find it somewhere, just get it to make a test, im surely you shall love it! Btw, the hackers game is fun, though is more cracker than hack, but annyway, fun.

Thanks
    EP Points

I agree. Though I would like to be ABLE to hack, just plain HACKERS are... b@$t@rd$ ! But I wish i had the capability to hack tha'be cool:sunglasse

Thanks

Hehehe, i can hack...............down trees.

Thanks
    EP Points

Matt, you'd probably do it with your light saber eh
    Anyhow, I'll give the game a looksee and see if it's good.

Shindou Hikaru Guest

You see,you got it all wrong. Ordinary hackers have an unwriten law which says that you mustn't do any damage to the system you hack into.Those who do damage act on their own and are not approved of by the Federation. The most known hackers are those who hack into large networks such as the Government or Amazon.com and show the vulnerability.That is because no one listens to them when they address the management.So,they have to do a bit of "Show n' Tell". Anyways,crackers are the real bad guys and hackers are just computer guys who know a lot. Oh,and I didn't like that faget comment.I'm not gay,but just because you think sth about someone doesn't mean that all in the same group as him(e.g. hackers) are the same.

P.S. Everyone in this thread has just been hacked.Have a nice day

Thanks

What would a typical hacker do when hacking someone elses computer? Just curious.

P.S. Dont hack me please!

Thanks

Delete DLL's
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*