Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: All in a name ? Short names for Emuparadise and related aspects..

Thanks
    EP Points

You know, stop speculating because all that is bullshit. I've already said in the first post what the new site is going to be about, neither are the forums going to die because of it, nor will EP cease being an emulation site.

Infact, it's supposed to be a site that ties together all the community related aspects of EP in one unified group, alongwith being a platform for our users to express themselves. No one's forcing you to visit it so please don't if you don't want to, but atleast don't bitch about it before it even takes shape in the form of an idea..

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ
    Hmm.. paradisecommune.org is available, sounds nice too. What else ? See, I don't want the word emulation in it because it's going to feature a lot of writing, artwork etc. from our users. It's not going to be about emulation, it's going to be more about our members getting to express themselves.. I hope that makes things a little clearer
    Perfectly clear. Eh, I don't really like paradisecommune. Something short, simple, and to the point (more), like eparadise.org, or even simpler, and somewhat predictable, paradise.community.org (lol). Not very good idea, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    So is this site gonna go from games and emulation to a touchy feely lets get with it with the members kinda site b/c if it is I think I want off. I'm not into that shit of getting to know ones inner feelings + inspirations and such. Knowing innner feelings is reserved for sex. Hell not even then is some cases.
    There are other forums on the net. No one's forcing you nor holding your hand to be here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You don't like paradisecommune? Well, I don't like you!

Really though, instead of trying to name it something fancy, at least as far as the url/domain goes, why not just have it point to projects.ep.org, or something along those lines. And then once we have the domain worked out, whe can figure out what to call the site, if we need to call it anything. Or something.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    bullshit.
    Im sorry i didnt catch which forum member you were talking to

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ
    Hmm.. paradisecommune.org is available, sounds nice too.
    Unfortunately it also sounds like a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth
    Eppers an dooners (Irish accent.)
    No, no, no! Don't ever do that again! Bad Darth! That's the way people speak in Northern Ireland. And Donegal. But everyone forgets about them.
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo View Post
    No, no, no! Don't ever do that again! Bad Darth! That's the way people speak in Northern Ireland. And Donegal. But everyone forgets about them.
    Clearly it was a fake, there was no talk of potato's.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo View Post
    Unfortunately it also sounds like a cult.
    Yeah, if you're a paraniod freak, who thinks that every social gathering in which the members discuss trancending their mortal vessels by drinking poisened coolade in order to join the mothership is a cult, then yeah, it does.

Thanks

epcult.org whats wrong with that its gangsta and l33t and everything and since its a cult it can have the dark scary war3z corner, wed need uniforms though

$15 ep t-shirts on the way!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skakidd View Post
    epcult.org whats wrong with that its gangsta and l33t and everything and since its a cult it can have the dark scary war3z corner, wed need uniforms though

$15 ep t-shirts on the way!!!
    lolz. I like the warez corner and shirts bit.

Although here's my suggestion MasJ if it gonna be a site for memebers to express themselves. This may be stupid but:

ExpressiveParadise.org

Still has the same great EP in it and tells about its content.

Thanks

What about:

THE DWARFS!!?
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

ep disciples, ep cartel, ep syndicate.. , ep dynasty

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Yeah, if you're a paraniod freak, who thinks that every social gathering in which the members discuss trancending their mortal vessels by drinking poisened coolade in order to join the mothership is a cult, then yeah, it does.
    It's Kool-Aid. And you shouldn't associate Kool-aid with cults. Don't diss the aid, man!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefirearms View Post
    It's Kool-Aid. And you shouldn't associate Kool-aid with cults. Don't diss the aid, man!
    Oh, I'm sorry. I misspelled the name of a drink. Should I expect the Kool-Aid man to burst through my window at any moment, raining pain down upon me in a firey fury for having dared to not give a shit about how to properly spell the name of his line of silly drink mixes? Or should I laugh at the absurdity of being told that the way to properly spell Kool-Aid involves misspelling cool?

Oh, and it's associated with cults because they routinely put poison in it, and then as a group, they drink it at the stroke of midnight on the night of a full moon, just when the space-ship is in perfect alignment with our plane of existance. Apparently poisoned grape Kool-Aid is the perfect catalyst to transcending one's mortal body, in order to join their alien benefactors aboard the mothership. They tried it with Tang, and it just didn't work. They all ended up being re-incarnated as Britney Spear's yeast infection.

Thanks

Should I expect the Kool-Aid man to burst through my window at any moment, raining pain down upon me in a firey fury for having dared to not give a shit about how to properly spell the name of his line of silly drink mixes?

You reminded me of a hilarious Dane Cook joke.

They all ended up being re-incarnated as Britney Spear's yeast infection.
    Last edited by ilovefirearms; 26th-January-2007 at 00:23.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sweet. Dane Cook is pretty funny, if not totally random.

Anyway, I like Ktiger's suggestion. ExpressiveParadise is totally fitting, and still incorperates EP into the name. Well done, IMO.