Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need HELP!

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    for Dreamcast emulation the recommended version of Daemon Tools is 3.29.
    Why's that? /curious

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I don't do DC emulation so I don't know the details myself, but I've read the newer versions don't work for some people.

Thanks
    EP Points

Meh, i'm not Liking the emu, nor the game.i'll just try and find the ps2 one

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    Meh, i'm not Liking the emu, nor the game.i'll just try and find the ps2 one
    The PS2 version is virtually the same thing as the DC version. What didn't you like about the DC emulator? If it's because it didn't run very well...well, don't expect the PS2 emulator to run well either. It needs a more powerful PC than the Chankast does.

Thanks
    EP Points

i didn't like how the emu was set up.

Mikey_ Guest

i didn't like how the emu was set up.
    Did you even get to run Chankast and test out the game itself? I suggest you do that before even looking into PS2 emulation.

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah, i already did, i didn't like the way it was set up. all i need is MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2!.... for the PS2, then i can give it to my friend..

Mikey_ Guest

yeah, i already did, i didn't like the way it was set up. all i need is MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2!.... for the PS2, then i can give it to my friend..
    Oh, I see. Well, let's hope your friend has a powerful computer.

Thanks
    EP Points

well, he did just get it, and paid big money for it, not to mention he has a ps2 emu, and several games that run

we just can't find MvC2 for it...so could someone upload it, so i can download it?

Mikey_ Guest

well, he did just get it, and paid big money for it, not to mention he has a ps2 emu, and several games that run

we just can't find MvC2 for it...so could someone upload it, so i can download it?
    I think it's pretty safe to leave this thread alone, both of us, since you seem pretty much done with attempting to run MvC2 on Chankast. Unless there's more help you need with Chankast, there shouldn't be anymore here to say.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Make a new thread in the Trading Post to request this game, this forum is only for emulation related problems.

Thanks
    EP Points

i'll take this one too. my friend, gave my friend the ps2 game disk, and my friend is trying to burn it off the disk.we played it, but it was too slow, but my friend said all he needs to do is to play with the settings a little, and it should work, but until then and or as a back up plan, i'll use the DC one.

edit--
    does Chankast have a gameshark option?
    Last edited by SegNin; 30th-January-2007 at 22:43.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

There is, sort of.

It's called Game Buster, and it comes with Chankast Utilities which you can download from here:
    http://chankast.1emulation.com/

But I don't know how well Game Buster works since I can't run Chankast on my comp.

Thanks
    EP Points

Question

how do you save and load, i'm hitting write VMS BIN, then i hit import saves, then what? i can't find it???how do you properly save, and load ?

Thanks
    EP Points

I uploaded Marvel vs Capcom 2 for PS2 in the Trading Post like weeks ago. Links still work. Just download from there.