Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks

Default Teen PSP shooters

Can anybody tell me any good PSP fps/shooter rated ESRB: T for Teen?

Thanks

Default best games to start with

hi im new to gaming on my android box and my pc.im am looking for god games to get started with.at the moment i am looking for a good racing game that has a two player option.my wife and i would like to race together at the same time as well as 1st player then 2nd player.i thought it would be easier to ask than just downloading a crap load of games.in the day i played atari 2600 nintindo and play station.also looking for a good shooting game or war game to start i would like to just play games on my own to resharpen skills then i may start playing live games. you would when you advise a gam please state if you think it might work on my android box or if pc is requierd, thanks for you help

Thanks
    EP Points

if you're new to RPG games then why not give Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for SNES: https://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nin...st_(USA)/33723 a go? it's probably one of the easiest console RPG games you'll ever find.

as for what will or won't work on your pc. what are your pc's specs?

i'd be pretty surprised if any pc nowadays had trouble running anything up to...maybe psx.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to treos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

20171228_202523.jpg if this is not what you need let me know what to look for

Thanks

Default Found some best RTS games for NDS.

1. Ys Strategy
    2. Anno (Create a new world and 1900+)
    3. Lego Battles
    4. Ninjago Lego

Hope you guys like those games.
    YS Strategy is like a real Age of Empire games.
    Not turn based, REAL TIME STRATEGY!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Help me to find the best gb/gbc/gba games pls

Reply the best gb gbc and gba game you know please

Thanks
    EP Points

gb i'd recommend final fantasy adventure, gbc crystalis, and gba mario and luigi superstar saga. Of course this is all without knowing what kinds of games you like.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm a big fan or racing games where you don't only have to reach the finish line first, but also to wreck your opponents (and I'm not talking about using guns and weapons like in Twisted Metal or Vigilante 8, just good old crashing). Demolition Racer is my biggest love when it comes to that type of games. (I also tried Destruction Derby but I didn't like it nearly as much, as well as Crashday and Burnout). Anyone knows anything similar that I might like?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by daky View Post
    I'm a big fan or racing games where you don't only have to reach the finish line first, but also to wreck your opponents (and I'm not talking about using guns and weapons like in Twisted Metal or Vigilante 8, just good old crashing). Demolition Racer is my biggest love when it comes to that type of games. (I also tried Destruction Derby but I didn't like it nearly as much, as well as Crashday and Burnout). Anyone knows anything similar that I might like?
    The Carmageddon and FlatOut series come to mind. Wrecking vehicles is a substantial part of both games, though they're a bit different then Destruction Derby. The Driver series is also maybe worth a look, but I'm not familiar enough with it to recommend.

Thanks

do you like jeff bridges?

im supposed to say
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 9th-April-2018 at 20:58. Reason: no double posting allowed

Thanks

Default Want a Fun Specific kind of RPG to Play

RPG's I've played before:
    Darkest Dungeon
    Fossil Fighters
    Pokemon
    Earthbound
    Final Fantasy

Things I like in turn based RPG games:
    -Power spikes, in which the player acquires some ability or item and becomes significantly more powerful, being able to go through areas they struggled and win effectively.
    -Strategic thinking is rewarding and achievable by the information given to the player. (You don't go into a battle with the wrong characters to learn the strengths and weaknesses of an enemy and get instantly destroyed with no chance for an escape as punishment for having the wrong characters.)
    -The grinding is not ridiculous. (I.E. Each level only gives +1 to each stat which have high base values, and to level up your required to gain around twice as much experience as the last level required of you.)
    -Proper solutions to players that get too high in level for an area, whether it is on purpose or accident.
    -Style, in which Earthbound and Darkest Dungeon are very good examples of this for me, I'm very open minded to what kind of style it is as long as it is done well. (With the exclusion of surrealistic sci-fi, but if it's goofy sci-fi like Psycho-nauts I'm totally okay with it.)

I understand that not all of this can be found, especially considering how specific and needy my request is. I'm okay with taking the second best option.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Looking for some first person rpg suggestions for PS3, they can be on PSX or PS2 too as I have CFW (not all PS2 games work but I can check it out if I haven't already).
    I'm only interested in first person, so please don't go suggesting every sort of jrpg (although I do have a lot of From Software stuff which is Japanese but not traditional jrpg genre) or strategy rpg. Games that are less rpg and more action adventure (or even survival horror) are ok too but no pure shooters please. Fantasy, sci-fi or whatever setting is fine.

I've already got most of the obvious ones but feel free to mention whatever, I'm looking for anything I might have overlooked or forgotten about for my library of working titles

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doodler View Post
    RPG's I've played before:
    Darkest Dungeon
    Fossil Fighters
    Pokemon
    Earthbound
    Final Fantasy

Things I like in turn based RPG games:
    -Power spikes, in which the player acquires some ability or item and becomes significantly more powerful, being able to go through areas they struggled and win effectively.
    -Strategic thinking is rewarding and achievable by the information given to the player. (You don't go into a battle with the wrong characters to learn the strengths and weaknesses of an enemy and get instantly destroyed with no chance for an escape as punishment for having the wrong characters.)
    -The grinding is not ridiculous. (I.E. Each level only gives +1 to each stat which have high base values, and to level up your required to gain around twice as much experience as the last level required of you.)
    -Proper solutions to players that get too high in level for an area, whether it is on purpose or accident.
    -Style, in which Earthbound and Darkest Dungeon are very good examples of this for me, I'm very open minded to what kind of style it is as long as it is done well. (With the exclusion of surrealistic sci-fi, but if it's goofy sci-fi like Psycho-nauts I'm totally okay with it.)

I understand that not all of this can be found, especially considering how specific and needy my request is. I'm okay with taking the second best option.
    I would suggest reverie to you, its remarkably similar to earthbound.

Thanks

I've just finished setting up my RetroPie. I wanna play mostly arcade games (you know, the ones you can pick up and play without having to watch a 20 minute cutscene first) so I wanted a few recommendations, since I didn't play that many arcade games when I was a kid. So far I got:

ddtod.png

Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom
    Metal Slug: Super Vehicle-001
    X-Men vs. Street Fighter

What else should I play?

Thanks
    EP Points

I would like to suggest Yakuza 0. An action-adventure game in similar style to Shenmue. Yet so much more to do, a great in-depth combat system with RPG leveling up type system. Lots of side activities to do besdies the main storyline. You can even play classic Sega Arcade games like Space Harrier. Plus an interesting story. If you haven't played a Yakuza game, you're missing out!