Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rpggal33 View Post
    I want to find some rpg games for my psp 3000.
    Recommend some good psp or ps1 rpg games!
    Final Fantasy 1 to 9 and Type 0
    1 to 3 PSP versions
    4 & 5 PSX version
    6 PSP version
    7 to 9 are PSX only
    Final Fantasy Type 0 (PSP version with English translation patch)

Breath of Fire III PSP (All the Breath of fire games play just about the same story, though they are all fun games)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Can someone reccommend me some good early release PS4 games that aren't too expensive?
    DriveClub is fantastic if you're into racing games, I definitely recommend the season pass as well if it's on sale and you get into the game, it adds so many new events to the game. Driveclub is also cheap as chips now.

Wolfenstein the New Order would also be another fantastic cheap choice if you're into FPS games. What a fantastic reboot that is...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    DriveClub is fantastic if you're into racing games, I definitely recommend the season pass as well if it's on sale and you get into the game, it adds so many new events to the game. Driveclub is also cheap as chips now.

Wolfenstein the New Order would also be another fantastic cheap choice if you're into FPS games. What a fantastic reboot that is...
    Thanks for the suggestions along with Inferno. Driveclube was a game I was interested in when it was first announced. I have the New Order on PC as well as Project Cars another good racing game. Only problem is I have slow DSL, so I haven't installed them yet, they would take forever to DL, but I plan to.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions along with Inferno. Driveclube was a game I was interested in when it was first announced. I have the New Order on PC as well as Project Cars another good racing game. Only problem is I have slow DSL, so I haven't installed them yet, they would take forever to DL, but I plan to.
    Metro Redux might also be worth a look. Technically the games are updated ports for current gen but Metro 2033 was never available on PS3, and the PS4 version is improved.
    I had a corrupted save problem on the PS3 version of Last Light but no dramas playing the PS4 version at all, 2033 has improvements based on Last Light.

Good value as you get 2 games for one price.

Everything I've suggested you could get used if you wanted. Alien Isolation does have a DLC code sheet but no trophies are tied to it. Shadow of Mordor has a goty edition with everything on disc.

Edit:
    If you look around you might be able to get Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition cheap too. That has everything on disc.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 14th-February-2017 at 05:08.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

hello guys, advise me a good game for two players on the ps2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by meow74 View Post
    hello guys, advise me a good game for two players on the ps2
    Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath and X-men Legends games are all nice choices for some couch coop on PS2, if you like the hack&slash kind of games.

Also, post moved to the suggestions thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

NES I'd say Adventures of Lolo if youre into puzzle solving games. Athena is also a fun action game.
    SNES Terranigma is great
    PS1 Xenogears for sure
    PS2 Godhand if you want a challenge. Also Blood Will Tell very interesting game where you have to gather your body parts back. The game starts in black and white with no sound because he doesn't have eyes or ears. Very fun.

Aside from that I'd recommend any of the Castlevania series. Same goes for the Shin Megami Tensei series.

Thanks

Default PC detective games?

Can anyone recommend detective games? I know there's a lot of point and click ones but I have no idea which ones are good. Me and my dad wanted to play one together since he's a huge sherlock holmes fan.

No phoenix wright or LA Noire, please. PC only. Bare in my mind I have basic integrated intel graphics so nothing too big or hardware demanding. I won't mind if they're old ms dos games or pixelated 90s pc games re-released for GOG or whatever.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Contradiction by Tim Collin
    Was a lot of fun.

As for the pixelated ones, these are some of the very best. I'll have to compile a list once I'm off work.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a lot of stuff out there from actual Sherlock Holmes games to bigger more open world games like the mentioned L.A. Noir.

I assume you want more of a point and click adventure style???

Crime Stories: from the files of Martin Mystere was ok. Horrible reviews but I kinda liked it.

For retro "pixelated games" Colonels Bequest hands down!! Great game. It's pretty old though and has the old typing parser interface like Kings Quest. Which also brings to mind the Police Quest series..

For something a little more current the Telltale Games - Wolf among us is great too. A little action but it's all qte based for that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    There's a lot of stuff out there from actual Sherlock Holmes games to bigger more open world games like the mentioned L.A. Noir.

I assume you want more of a point and click adventure style???

Crime Stories: from the files of Martin Mystere was ok. Horrible reviews but I kinda liked it.

For retro "pixelated games" Colonels Bequest hands down!! Great game. It's pretty old though and has the old typing parser interface like Kings Quest. Which also brings to mind the Police Quest series..

For something a little more current the Telltale Games - Wolf among us is great too. A little action but it's all qte based for that
    I'm not interested in any of these, sadly : (

Quote Originally Posted by ZJrocket View Post
    Can anyone recommend detective games? I know there's a lot of point and click ones but I have no idea which ones are good. Me and my dad wanted to play one together since he's a huge sherlock holmes fan.

No phoenix wright or LA Noire, please. PC only. Bare in my mind I have basic integrated intel graphics so nothing too big or hardware demanding. I won't mind if they're old ms dos games or pixelated 90s pc games re-released for GOG or whatever.
    Anymore suggestions? :/

Thanks everybody
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 31st-March-2017 at 12:04. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    EP Points

Umihara Kawase is a good game, I'd reccommend trying. It was only released on the Super Famicom, not outside of Japan. However a remake of the triology is on Steam. It is a unique game where you play as this gril, Umihara, I assume, who uses a fishing hook to grapple onto surfaces. It is a puzzle platform game. Its really unique in how its played. Its hard to explain, but once you play it, you'll see how unique it is.

Thanks

I'm a fan of Sony consoles. So for PS1 that could be Skullmonkeys, very funny arcade. And Silent Hill, CLASSIC! and the indie one - Kurushi. Nectaris also is a good strategy.
    For PS2 - definitely god of war and metal gear... and for portables the series of Metal Slug (I know that it was emulated from Dreamcast, but still) and the GOW.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Ghost Rider Advance - North Gate Monsters Fight

I Like playing Horror games...especially this game. The advantage of this game is you can have race as well as fights and the hero has super abilities and monsters fights are very tough and glorious. At first when I played this game I was really confused how to play this, but now this game is the one which I like the most. Here is a video walkthrough for North gate as somebody requested for - How to defeat Monsters in this stage. Hope you guys will like this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon The Knight View Post
    I Like playing Horror games...especially this game. The advantage of this game is you can have race as well as fights and the hero has super abilities and monsters fights are very tough and glorious. At first when I played this game I was really confused how to play this, but now this game is the one which I like the most. Here is a video walkthrough for North gate as somebody requested for - How to defeat Monsters in this stage. Hope you guys will like this.
    Is that for Pc, or consoles?
    I've just watched the video, wanna try that

Hey guys, please advise smth oldschool to play, like Odds world or Spyro?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-April-2017 at 12:52. Reason: posts merged