Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,539 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullfire View Post
    Hello all! I have lots of retro consoles , I love playing older Rpgs, but currently I'm finding it hard to decide what rpg to play, I'm open for any say 5 suggestions on your favourite Trpgs, Rpgs, Arpgs, on the following systems Gba, Snes or Psx.

Thank you for any suggestions!
    Hi, probably you have already played them, but my favourites are - respectively, FF Tactics, Alundra and Suikoden II.

Thanks
    EP Points

Would you guys reccommend the Xenoblade Chronicle games? I've heard good things about them, but haven't really played them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Would you guys reccommend the Xenoblade Chronicle games? I've heard good things about them, but haven't really played them.
    I've only played the first one on Wii for a hour or so and I have to say it's not my cup of tea. I prefer more static jrpgs, namely turn-based, while that was kinda dynamic. People all over the internet say the lot is worth, however I think it totally depends on your taste.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    I've only played the first one on Wii for a hour or so and I have to say it's not my cup of tea. I prefer more static jrpgs, namely turn-based, while that was kinda dynamic. People all over the internet say the lot is worth, however I think it totally depends on your taste.
    Well I like action-RPGs more than turn-based RPGs. So I'd probably like Xenoblade Chronicles.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm more here to make a suggestion for others this time. There's a series of fan made Zelda games that start with Zelda ROTH. The first one is fairly similar to Link to the past. There's about 4 games total if you don't count the picross spinoff they made as well. The English translations of the games looks like they were done via MTL, but the games have still been a blast to play. Highly recommend looking them up if you're a Zelda fan.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think I found the game I was looking for years ago. Shining Tears.

I played it on a kiosk at Gamestop years ago.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Project Zomboid is an isometric survival horror RPG with superb character class archetypes and in-depth character customization. The Steam Community mod page expands the game in just about every imaginable way and they are all very well made. If you play it there are more styles of play than you can shake a stick at from aggressive combat soldier that loots and scavenges for supplies to a farmer and builder that grows food and is not violent to survive. The latter is my preferred style, a farmer who is a marathon runner to avoid zombie herds that are too slow to get in melee range. Just like in the Walking Dead, silent melee weapons are best because gun shots attract hordes. Not even trading blows with zombie hordes in the first place is best in my experience, being a fast marathon runner they can't catch and farming near a water source as well as picking up supplies in places with no zombies around goes a long way toward having a high level character that has amassed a surplus of supplies to survive indefinitely after several days of gameplay when the game gets most interesting because you've built a stronghold that keeps the zombie herds at bay with corridors, defenses and traps to dispatch them giving you free loot and supplies to upgrade your character and your farm/base.
    Last edited by Till; 28th-March-2023 at 23:31.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Well I like action-RPGs more than turn-based RPGs. So I'd probably like Xenoblade Chronicles.
    Hey Lefty, sorry being almost a year late, lol. I was wondering if you had the chance to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    I'm more here to make a suggestion for others this time. There's a series of fan made Zelda games that start with Zelda ROTH. The first one is fairly similar to Link to the past. There's about 4 games total if you don't count the picross spinoff they made as well. The English translations of the games looks like they were done via MTL, but the games have still been a blast to play. Highly recommend looking them up if you're a Zelda fan.
    Seems cool! I'll check it out. Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hey Lefty, sorry being almost a year late, lol. I was wondering if you had the chance to play it.

Seems cool! I'll check it out. Thanks!
    Hi Moana, I did play Xenoblade Chronicles, its not too bad.