Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Alright people, I'm offering up a single thread in which people can come in, request a game, and get suggestions from like-minded gamers. Or you can even accept suggestions from gamers who's tastes might differ from yours, which may very well turn you on to games that you might never have played otherwise. Also, as a sticky, this will ensure that your requests don't get knocked off the first page by other, more active threads, so I encourage you to use this, rather than starting a new thread for every request.

So it goes like this; You're gonna want to let us know what types of games you're interested in playing, as well as the platform on which you're interested in playing them. Keep in mind that everyone will be allowed to suggest whatever they want for your platform of choice, but narrowing it down to a specific genre/genres allows us to better determine what to suggest to you, before suggesting something outside of your preferred genres.

For example, let's say that I'm looking for a good N64 platformer to play. I'd ask that you guys make some suggestions as to what you think I ought to play. I've already blasted through Super Mario 64 though, so I'm interested in playing something different, but comparable enough to that in terms of entertainment factor. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 21st-January-2007 at 21:57.