Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191 ... LastLast

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks

i just played tekken 6 the other day on a ps3. it is jaw dropping. absolutely gorgeous.

play tekken 6

Thanks
    EP Points

No.

Play Neo-Geo fighters.

Thanks

Does anyone know of good games that I can buy online? I'm not picky when it comes to genre but I am not a fan of racers or sims. I have a few in mind but I was wondering what else I should check out. BTW they have to be available in Australia and I don't have any SEGA consoles and this is more for games which I can't buy from my gaming store.

Thanks

I'm looking for a new game to fill the hole in my heart that has been ripped out by the modern rpg . I'm still recovering from ff13; the doctor say's I'm on the road to recovery, but I have to stop playing FF7 and Grandia 2...

Anyway, I Wish on shooting stars and wishing wells, for a Legend of Dragoon sequel, and I can't understand why people hate Saga Frontier (Game is gold). so is their an rpg I haven't heard of, or played that I might thoroughly enjoy. I am asking for a lot, I've played all the suikoden's I just figured that would be mentioned, I hated didn't care for Star Ocean, I'm checking out the wild arms 5, and Persona 4, Looking for a cross between the first two mentioned, I realize that's probably impossible and more close to a wet dream.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToneDeafPalmMute View Post
    I'm looking for a new game to fill the hole in my heart that has been ripped out by the modern rpg . I'm still recovering from ff13; the doctor say's I'm on the road to recovery, but I have to stop playing FF7 and Grandia 2...

Anyway, I Wish on shooting stars and wishing wells, for a Legend of Dragoon sequel, and I can't understand why people hate Saga Frontier (Game is gold). so is their an rpg I haven't heard of, or played that I might thoroughly enjoy. I am asking for a lot, I've played all the suikoden's I just figured that would be mentioned, I hated didn't care for Star Ocean, I'm checking out the wild arms 5, and Persona 4, Looking for a cross between the first two mentioned, I realize that's probably impossible and more close to a wet dream.
    Try Xenogears for the PS1.

If you like Saga Frontier, you should try Romancing Saga III for the SNES, its a Japanese only game that was translated. Its a Saga Frontier style game, you learn skills and get stats the same way, also non-linear. I actually thought it was better than Saga Frontier. That is at least a 40-50 hour game if you do everything, which is unheard of for an SNES title.

You should check out some of the SNES RPGs, especially the whole lot that didn't make it to US shores that are now translated into English.
    Last edited by crimsonedge; 28th-August-2011 at 10:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Xenoblade Chronicles should fill that hole. Like, completely.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToneDeafPalmMute View Post

everyone doesn't hate saga frontier.u got that wrong.i am currently playing this GOLD & getting a lot of treasures (music).the music i can't describe how good it is.kenji ito is great when it comes to make battle theme,lol . btw i disagree that star ocean is not good series.i had fun playing star ocean 2.the gameplay was nice along with the graphics (at that time). the spell effect was cool as well as music by my hero motoi sakuraba.dude i only played this game because he composed the songs and found the game was nice.i also liked the story.

Thanks

I'm gonna look into romancing saga 3, and I had heard about xenoblade chronicles before, or was that xenosaga either way I'm going to check them out. I been playing persona 4 cause my wild arms 5 moves slow as shit on my emulator; It's probably because of my 2 ghz intel core duo laptop D=, but nevertheless, crimson if you could recommend some more of those japanese titles I'd be grateful; and Tusar, I'm glad that not everyone disliked Saga Frontier. I still play that game aimlessly, I just recently for the first time finally figured out how to get Life Sprinkler legitimately I can't tell you how many times I played that game and never once got it. I guess I need to give the star ocean series another run at it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've just finished Xenosaga trilogy and I'm looking for more 'space RPGs' (like Rogue Galaxy or Star Ocean 3) for PS2.

Thanks

I'm looking for rpgs for gba, psx and ds. I'm a big fan of grandia and rpgs with interesting battle styles like radiant historia, I dont mind games with puzzle elements either but nothing thats mostly puzzles
    Just to avoid getting games I've already played:
    Tales of destiny
    grandia 1 and 2
    ff 5-9
    Digimon world 1-3

Suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    I'm looking for rpgs for gba, psx and ds. I'm a big fan of grandia and rpgs with interesting battle styles like radiant historia, I dont mind games with puzzle elements either but nothing thats mostly puzzles
    Just to avoid getting games I've already played:
    Tales of destiny
    grandia 1 and 2
    ff 5-9
    Digimon world 1-3

Suggestions greatly appreciated
    I don't know if you played these playstation titles, but Legend of dragoon is a must play; Wild Arms is just a pure classic, Suikoden 2??? And if you feel randy enough =D Try Saga Frontier, just don't start off with riki's quest and if you decide to play it and choose lute, don't do like me and run straight to the last boss -___- cuz you can. Oh and on game boy advanced check out golden Sun, and on the DS Dragon quest 9 wasn't bad

Thanks

Default psp rpgs

Can some one recommend me some psp rpgs.
    mostly fond of action rpgs like crisis core final fantasy 7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by steve619 View Post
    Can some one recommend me some psp rpgs.
    mostly fond of action rpgs like crisis core final fantasy 7.
    I've moved your post to the correct place. PSP links subforum is only for posting games, not asking for recommendations...

Thanks

TRY "FINAL PROMISE STORY"

Thanks
    EP Points

Can someone suggest me some good PS2 RPGs. I'd prefer you could post them on my wall or something. Not sure how often I'll be checking this thread.