Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: General PSP homebrew discussion.

Thanks
    EP Points

are there any major (or not-so-major) differences between the M33 firmwares and Dark Alex's? Other than the fact that 3.40 OE-A is the last of Dark Alex's, of course.

Thanks

Exclamation PSP Unbricker unleashed!

M33 Custom firmwares already had the upper hand because It has a 100% No UMD Compatibility mode as well as allowing you to play games that requires 3.51 to 3.52 firmware. I'm not sure about the PSX emulation and the other ISOs because some people reported that games like Legend of Dragoon doesn't work anymore on 3.5x M33 and Burnout Legends ISO/CSO doesn't work too. Can anyone confirm this?

For me, I'm still staying at 3.40 OE-A for the moment since I'm still satisfied with it and will only update when I needed to.

And MAJOR GOOD NEWS!

People with their PSPs bricked can now be unbricked! Interested? Go here:

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/pandoras-battery.html/

Big Props to them! These geniuses are really amazing and making our lives better in the PSP homebrew world!!! If I had some extra money I would definitely donate to them!

Thanks

I got CFW 3.52 M33 - 4 and it works great. I recommend everyone who can to update 'cause there's a few games that require FW 3.52 like the newest upcoming Worms game on PSP and Silent Hill PSP if I'm not completely wrong.
    Definition: "love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using a Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope

:: There are one-zero kinds of people. Those who understand binary and F others who understand hex ::

Webmaster of:
    http://Irregular-Network.22web.net

My PSX ISO's List:
    updated 4.01.2006 (way pass expiration date, but I still got all what's on the list so request away)
    Here

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Wow that unbricker thingy is amazing. Kudos to those who managed to make it. Just need to get a spare battery now, if I ever mess up my PSP.

Thanks

Wow...this is great news. A couple of my friends were stupid enough to brick their PSPs and have been crying like babies I'll forward those links to them

Edit: We definitely need to make a new thread about this and sticky it

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Default Unofficial GBA emu...

Here's another unofficial release of gpSPKai which is now at version 3.0

I found a few updates about this from the original gpsp 0.9 like an improved GUI, memory fixes, and it now runs FFVI Advance. You might want to try this. I also didn't include the bios which you can get from this site anyway. Just put the bios on the directory where the eboot is placed:

http://www.zshare.net/download/33791478026d63/

Thanks
    EP Points

Back to my same ol' problems with my fake Sony Memory stick:

When i try to move files onto the memory stick, it corrupts them right off the bat. When I exit USB mode and go to Game to see if it worked. All I see is 2 corrupt folders (im trying a SNES emulator so 1 for the SNES and one for the SNES%). Is this still because of magicgate not being supported by the memory stick, is it because of the memory stick itself being a P.O.S., or could it possibly be something about the PSP itself?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MondayHopscotch View Post
    Is this still because of magicgate not being supported by the memory stick
    MagicGate's got NOTHING to do with this. Its just a WAY to find out whether your stick is an original or a fake, coz people who make fakes DO NOT HAVE any way to make their shit support the encryption

is it because of the memory stick itself being a P.O.S.
    Its a P.O.S.

, or could it possibly be something about the PSP itself?
    I highly doubt it

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

well i can get it working if a format it... no idea why that works but it seems that if i just play stuff of it for a little - then try to add more, it doesnt work.

but i can live with this POS for a while, im going to get a legit SanDisc of newegg soon.

Thanks

well i can get it working if a format it... no idea why that works but it seems that if i just play stuff of it for a little - then try to add more, it doesnt work.

but i can live with this POS for a while, im going to get a legit SanDisc of newegg soon.
    Do you know anyone who has an original memory card ??? The reason I ask is, as far as I remember, you bought your PSP second hand right ??? If yes, then try to find a person who has a genuine MSPD and see if it works properly in your PSP. Then again, I still think it is highly unlikely that its your PSP thats causing the trouble

Thanks
    EP Points

I bought my PSP brand new back in... April of '05.

Thanks

I bought my PSP brand new back in... April of '05.
    Oops....sorry I think it was Borman

Edit: So...yeah...nothing's wrong with your PSP. Its the memory card
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 31st-August-2007 at 16:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

cool, thanks for the help, hope i can scrounge up the money pretty soon here so i can get a decent memory stick. sick of swapping memory cards just so i can save.

Thanks
    EP Points

Is there a way to get the PSX save games out off the psp?

My friend is playing FF7 and there are certain things in the game that mess the screen up somehow. He has managed to find ways around most of them, but hes at one that he cant skip.
    He wants to get the save off the psp, load it into something like ePSXE, get past that part, and put it back on his PSP

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah there is some cheat plugin that can export/import, as far as I remember. Can't tell you more than that though... don't remember the name. >___<