Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: General PSP homebrew discussion.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    Can I get more info on this please....thanx a lot
    The newest firmwares from Sony contains an official ISO loader. You can't use it yet though but those M33 guys managed to hack the latest firmwares and enable the ISO loader. So as long as you got one of their custom firmwares you should be able to use Sony's ISO loader.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    The newest firmwares from Sony contains an official ISO loader. You can't use it yet though but those M33 guys managed to hack the latest firmwares and enable the ISO loader. So as long as you got one of their custom firmwares you should be able to use Sony's ISO loader.
    Is it the same as the iso loader in 3.4 OE?

Thanks

Nice. Well, am currently on 3.40 OE-A (DA's FW) and I thought of waiting up on this new firmware coz it isn't released by DA, so it isn't coming from a trusted source (at least for me) just yet

Come to think of it, its been a while since it was released and people haven't reported any bugs or problems in it, so I guess its pretty much safe to upgrade, although I don't know or have any games that require me to do so, BUT on the other hand, if that Sony ISO Loader is worth getting it, then I might reconsider....what say ???

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm pretty sure that I will be upgrading this weekend so that I can still do remote play with my PS3.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm currently on 3.51 M33-7 and the Sony ISO loader works great
    no more annoying UMD's whirling around in there

Thanks

The 3.51 M33 custom firmware is almost the same as DA's 3.40 OE-A. The only difference is that it now supports games that requires 3.51 firmware, 100% No UMD compatibilty and also, if you are into customizing your PSP's XMB then it's a bit different here. You also need a converter of 3.40 OE-A themes to 3.51 M33 ones.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MuayThai65 View Post
    Is it the same as the iso loader in 3.4 OE?
    Nope.

Nice. Well, am currently on 3.40 OE-A (DA's FW) and I thought of waiting up on this new firmware coz it isn't released by DA, so it isn't coming from a trusted source (at least for me) just yet

Come to think of it, its been a while since it was released and people haven't reported any bugs or problems in it, so I guess its pretty much safe to upgrade, although I don't know or have any games that require me to do so, BUT on the other hand, if that Sony ISO Loader is worth getting it, then I might reconsider....what say ???
    It's safe for sure. And yes the Sony ISO loader is worth it. Monster Hunter Freedom is a much more enjoyable experience with the ISO loader.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara
    DA already left the scene few weeks back, and M33 has taken over the reign.
    Regards,
    fireblaster_lyz

Help in setting or using ePSXe? Get all the info you need using the ePSXe Configuration Handbook

Thanks

M33's 3.52 Custom firmware has been released! Details and download link here:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/07/25/...ased/#comments

They're quite fast...

Thanks

It's safe for sure. And yes the Sony ISO loader is worth it. Monster Hunter Freedom is a much more enjoyable experience with the ISO loader.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by arcsy2 View Post
    M33's 3.52 Custom firmware has been released! Details and download link here:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/07/25/...ased/#comments

They're quite fast...
    So I shall directly update to v3.52 M33 ??? Also, I've just now come across this awesome thing called CW Cheat and its making my life a whole lot easier in Pursuit Force (which I must say is a really REALLY HARD GAME) and I don't wanna lose CW Cheat, so will this work in v3.52 ??

Edit: Am googling for the same by the way

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Cool

So I shall directly update to v3.52 M33 ??? Also, I've just now come across this awesome thing called CW Cheat and its making my life a whole lot easier in Pursuit Force (which I must say is a really REALLY HARD GAME) and I don't wanna lose CW Cheat, so will this work in v3.52 ??
    Yeah it works.I just updated to 3.52, and the iso loader is alot better than before, and it was a hell of a lot easier to install.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuayThai65 View Post
    Yeah it works.I just updated to 3.52, and the iso loader is alot better than before, and it was a hell of a lot easier to install.
    Great!!! Updating now

Edit: Okay am now at v3.52 M33 Let's see how great this Sony ISO loader thingie is
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 25th-July-2007 at 22:46.

Thanks

CWCheat should work. If not, Weltall will make a revision of it that will make it compatible pretty soon. And yeah, it's good. One of the best apps on the PSP!

Thanks

Default 3.51 M33-2 update and IRShell 3.6

Here's another update release for M33's custom firmware for 3.52. New features and fixes can be found here:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/07/29/...date/#comments

A pretty good update in my opinion even though I'm not using any custom firmwares of M33 just yet. If you guys are wondering what IRShell is then get them here with all the things you need to know:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/07/29/...ased/#comments

I have to mind people planning to use IRShell that you have disable all your plugins especially CWCheat for it to work properly.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes I too am still not convinced about M33 since they keep cranking out updates to fix their previous errors and stuff they didn't put in the first time...

I have a question about their firmwares however... They are cumulative right? Meaning if I go ahead and update to 3.52 update 2 then I will have everything they cracked since 3.51 update 1 correct? I won't need to install each one separately up till the latest? the 3.53 update 2 has everything the previous FW's have right?