Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Ps2 has gone past its warranty

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by snkupo View Post
    BG&E is a very nice game . I also have the Gamecube and PS2 version too. A shame that there's framerate issues with the PS2 one. Anyways, just think of a new game in the series, with lots of more levels, and more advanced boat driving etc. Would have been lovely . </offtopic>
    It's not too bad though. The GC version does feel alot more polished, and certainly runs better, but the game itself is so great that the PS2 version manages to be appealing even with its faults.

It really is an all-around great game that everyone should play. It's a shame noone did, and that as a result, we'll never get a sequal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    yes you are, and the reason is because you are not gay
    Does that mean that I should change my ways?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    TheotheImpaler, I would recommend you to sell your PS2 (as is) and see what you can get out of it and buy a brand new premodded PS2. Yes, Matrix Infinity is a really good modchip. It can also be flash upgraded

Well, I don't know about you guys and how you guys treat your PS2 but my FIRST AND ONLY PS2 is working just fine. I bought a PAL v9 PS2 (SCHP - 50004) premodded with a Magic V 50k around four years back, and it has never let me down even once (touchwood) But i've had to change both the controllers almost twice coz the analog sticks died out

lol, I don't think I could get too much for it lol

Mikey_ Guest

Theo, you'd probably get 50 dollars for it if you sold it. I do like the idea earlier, though, about purchasing a new PS2 that is pre-modded. I thought of doing that myself one day.

I think it's strange how some people's PS2's just stop working. : lol Thankfully, I've never had that problem. I've owned two PS2's. The first one was the bulky model, which lasted me all it's time with me. The only reason it's not with me is because I had to trade it in. The second one is the slim model, which is also fully functional.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hear all kinds of sunshine PS2-stories from you guys. It's depressing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No kidding. I've been through a few myself, but at least two of those were due to my roomate fucking them up. All those warnings about the ribbon cable are NOT to be ignored.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I'm still on my first PS2..

I used to play it daily.... now, not so much....
    I'm thinking of getting a second, chipped one, though...
    Why not just spend $39 and get a MagicKeysII Set?

EDIT: My one and only PS2 is still alive an kicking. Albiet, it's only about a year old...

Thanks
    EP Points

ive had my one and only unmodded ps2 for quite a few years now and i play it requarly more then 12 hours a day. and if you were to look at the game times i have you will see what i mean. the only thing wrong with it is that the front of the drive bay came off becuase of a friend hit and it fell off. other problems that have arrived where easily fixable by just taking it apart and cleaning the lens and such unless you cout the drive not opening sometimes which can be fixed by just pressing up in the bottom corner. lol and i dont own a credit card so i wont be able to buy any chips or anything else you need to be able to play backup games on there even tho it would be good to be able to do that oh well guess im stuck with what i have. im a broke college nerd go figure about the money issues. and being blind in one eye means i wont be driving eaither so there goes a job right out the window lol not really cause i got a job offer down in texas from a loved one and i live in michigan.
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
    Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15

Thanks

last post was jan 11th

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, this one's kind of old now.
    So, LOCKED.