Page 8 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2744

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    I told you to watch that like 6 months ago bitch.
    And I told you that I...........

    Anyway, I just watched Wall Street. I enjoyed it more than most other Oliver Stone films I have seen.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The Big Lebowski is an awesome movie for damn near any one, its funny as hell.
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out anyway

  3. #108
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clueless....
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Just saw the Bourne Supremacy. To me it sucked ass. I thought the first one was way better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SJ, CA
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    To me it sucked ass. I thought the first one was way better.
    Couldn't agree more.

    Same with Ocean's Twelve, which I saw this morning. I have no idea what happened.
    "If my doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
    -Isaac Asimov


  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NosRedna View Post
    Same with Ocean's Twelve, which I saw this morning. I have no idea what happened.
    I heard that they're making an Ocean's 13

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SJ, CA
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noire View Post
    I heard that they're making an Ocean's 13
    Indeed they are. If it's any worse than 12, I'm quitting the George Clooney Fan Club.
    "If my doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
    -Isaac Asimov


  7. #112
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,640
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I just finished recently watching Smokin' Aces and Casino Royale. Both INCREDIBLE movies check em out if ya haven't already.
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Crimes and Misdemeanors. It was a superb movie. I really need to watch more of Woody Allen's movies.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

  9. #114
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clueless....
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NosRedna View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

    Same with Ocean's Twelve, which I saw this morning. I have no idea what happened.
    I think sequels just tend to suck. Most of the time though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf View Post
    I just finished recently watching Smokin' Aces and Casino Royale. Both INCREDIBLE movies check em out if ya haven't already.
    I've seen Casino Royale and liked it. I'll have to see Smokin' Aces but most of the reviews are 2.5 out of 5 and some called it "Smokin' Asses". Can you give your take on it + a little review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,640
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah for sure. I saw a lot of bad reviews to and I was quite surprised. A lot of the critics said it was trying to be too much like a Tarentino film which it kinda of is and isn't. I did love the way it slowly builds up describing little keypoints though. Than of course you find out more, honestly watch it if you can. I don't really want to spoil much just because it was so good. hah. but if you know someone who can get it for you then i would strongly advise to it

    I almost forgot, I just finished watching Flags of our Fathers last night produced by Clint Eastwood. About the Iwo Jima battle during world war II. Prettty decent for its random list of cast. Ya like war movies check that one out too.
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The Warriors. A great entertainment movie. It's pretty ridiculous, but it works for the movie.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,067
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo Yagkoto View Post
    The Warriors. A great entertainment movie. It's pretty ridiculous, but it works for the movie.
    Rediculous in the sense that Cammando is? Like the fantastic rediculous that only great people can appreciate?

    Zodiac, yeah that movie was pretty cool. For a true story and knowing a little bit about what happened it I was surprised that I was so into the movie until the end credits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clueless....
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf View Post
    Yeah for sure. I saw a lot of bad reviews to and I was quite surprised. A lot of the critics said it was trying to be too much like a Tarentino film which it kinda of is and isn't. I did love the way it slowly builds up describing little keypoints though. Than of course you find out more, honestly watch it if you can. I don't really want to spoil much just because it was so good. hah. but if you know someone who can get it for you then i would strongly advise to it
    Thanks (for no spoilers), I'll have to check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf View Post
    I almost forgot, I just finished watching Flags of our Fathers last night produced by Clint Eastwood. About the Iwo Jima battle during world war II. Prettty decent for its random list of cast. Ya like war movies check that one out too.
    Wasn't there one called "Letters from Iwo Jima"?
    I love war movies, as long as they don't turn out like Hamburger Hill. I still don't why people love Full Metal Jacket.

    Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Rediculous in the sense that Cammando is? Like the fantastic rediculous that only great people can appreciate?

    Zodiac, yeah that movie was pretty cool. For a true story and knowing a little bit about what happened it I was surprised that I was so into the movie until the end credits.
    Commando was alright. If Zodiac is as good as you say it is, I'll definitely check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,067
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Commando was alright. If Zodiac is as good as you say it is, I'll definitely check it out.
    It wasn't like the best movie ever or anything, but it was pretty good. Cammando is one of the best movies ever. The only better movie is Predator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Rediculous in the sense that Cammando is? Like the fantastic rediculous that only great people can appreciate?
    Yeah....oh yeah.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Similar Threads

  1. Horribly under rated movies.......
    By Landamo in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 6th-July-2005, 23:55
  2. Are TV and Movies Lossing Their Touch?
    By Mirado in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 9th-March-2005, 20:25
  3. Horribly Over rated movies.......
    By eVoLeno in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 25th-June-2003, 05:55
  4. Good Games which they made into Bad Movies
    By Shadow X in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10th-June-2002, 15:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social