Page 21 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Thanks
    EP Points

Epic Movie.

Some shit was not funny past the fifth second, they kept dragging it along especially with the crib thing and singing.

But, Jack Swallows. Heh.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    My wife and son watched that a couple nights ago. I watched it for a few, until I saw something shiny and got distracted.
    That happens to you a lot lately

I watched The River King, not that bad, but it as a bit slow..

Thanks
    EP Points

Just watched Hostel 2. It was pretty good, as was Premonition.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Just watched Hostel 2. It was pretty good, as was Premonition.
    As did I, except for Premonitions. Hostel part 2 is really good. Finally, I sequel I enjoy. Speaking of which, I also just saw White Noise - The Light. Pretty good as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished watching Ringu a few minutes ago. Now I know why Xena's avatar seemed so familiar.

Thanks

I just watched Mr Brooks. If nothing else, I was entertained.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Finished watching Ringu a few minutes ago. Now I know why Xena's avatar seemed so familiar.
    Yeah, it's that original sonofabitch Ryuji Takayama. The ultimate villian of the Ring story, who conspired to and succesfully brought about the destruction of the human race. His reasons for doing so are logical, though evil to the core. The second and 'good' Ryuji Takayama, AKA Karou, is the hero of the Ring story.

Have you read Spiral & Loop yet, Gare?

I hope Koji writes a fifth installment to the story, Loop didn't explain how Sadako came to exist in the Loop word, or even what happened to her after the second Ryuji Takayama was reborn to save both the real world and the Loop Project world. Sure, the hero Ryuji stopped the destruction of the human race, as far as I can tell, but it doesn't say what happened to Masako, the reborn Sadako.

There is a manga called Happy Birthday which I saw while I was in Tokyo, which tells of what happened aftr the events in Loop (Ring 3), but still, even though the original and evil Ryuji's and Sadako's scheme had been revealed, it still feels like there's a few loose ends. I still get the feeling, because of the mysterious existance of Sadako and evil Ryuji, that some other force is at work, possibly in the real world (since it's theorized that Sadako is a computer virus that infected the virtual world Loop where the events of the first two stories took place), that still has a card up their sleave. And, like I said, even though the Sadako race was killed off as I can tell, nothing is said about what happened to Masako.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks
    EP Points

Saw Vacancy. It was pretty good.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Return of the Killer Deach View Post
    Yeah, it's that original sonofabitch Ryuji Takayama. The ultimate villian of the Ring story, who conspired to and succesfully brought about the destruction of the human race. His reasons for doing so are logical, though evil to the core. The second and 'good' Ryuji Takayama, AKA Karou, is the hero of the Ring story.

Have you read Spiral & Loop yet, Gare?

I hope Koji writes a fifth installment to the story, Loop didn't explain how Sadako came to exist in the Loop word, or even what happened to her after the second Ryuji Takayama was reborn to save both the real world and the Loop Project world. Sure, the hero Ryuji stopped the destruction of the human race, as far as I can tell, but it doesn't say what happened to Masako, the reborn Sadako.

There is a manga called Happy Birthday which I saw while I was in Tokyo, which tells of what happened aftr the events in Loop (Ring 3), but still, even though the original and evil Ryuji's and Sadako's scheme had been revealed, it still feels like there's a few loose ends. I still get the feeling, because of the mysterious existance of Sadako and evil Ryuji, that some other force is at work, possibly in the real world (since it's theorized that Sadako is a computer virus that infected the virtual world Loop where the events of the first two stories took place), that still has a card up their sleave. And, like I said, even though the Sadako race was killed off as I can tell, nothing is said about what happened to Masako.
    Whoa. No, I didn't read the books, I've only seen the Ringu 1-2 and 0 (Birthday) movies. But after reading your post (even though I didn't understand all of it ), the books sound pretty interesting.

Edit: I don't feel like double posting. So, just watched Audition. Whoa, fucked up. I wouldn't say it was scary. More like.. disturbing.
    Last edited by Gare; 3rd-June-2007 at 20:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Reno 911! Miami = funny stuff.

Thanks

Hostel 2. It started off a lot slower than the first one, and there are a lot less tits. That seems like it would kill the movie, but it doesn't. When it gets going, it just keeps on going and going. Even funnier than the first. The soccer scene at the end is top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Watching Young Frankenstein right now. Completely forgot Gene Hackman was in this. (He's the blind guy that tries to befriend the monster but ends up driving him away)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyMadman View Post
    Watching Young Frankenstein right now. Completely forgot Gene Hackman was in this. (He's the blind guy that tries to befriend the monster but ends up driving him away)
    PUTIN' ON THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIITZ

Thanks
    EP Points

Resurrection and Children of Men. The latter was... well... What's the point of that movie, again?

Thanks
    EP Points

I watched Ocean's 13 on Friday night. It is on orders of magnitude better then 12 and almost as good as 11.