Page 133 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3048

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Oh good, so we can all go back to pretending he doesn't exist aside from a possible cameo as a lawyer somewhere.
    Bye bye Mr Affleck, Mrs Garner and Mr black Kingpin

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Bye bye Mr Affleck, Mrs Garner and Mr black Kingpin
    Hello Matt Damon, Luciana Barroso and a big fat chinaman

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Hello Matt Damon, Luciana Barroso and a big fat chinaman
    No one like Fox and you to ruin a movie

Some rumours say Human Torch will also be black in the F4 reboot..

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The real question is, was he black before or after the fire? Burned to a crisp, etc.

They really want to add diversity they should just make him a flamboyantly gay asian. It'd also manage to distance him from the other incredibly one dimensional walking penises that dot superhero films. By making him a giant rainbow colored walking penis who is also a dated stereotype. But I care little for semantics.

Thanks
    EP Points

The real question is, was he black before or after the fire? Burned to a crisp, etc.

They really want to add diversity they should just make him a flamboyantly gay asian. It'd also manage to distance him from the other incredibly one dimensional walking penises that dot superhero films. By making him a giant rainbow colored walking penis who is also a dated stereotype. But I care little for semantics.
    The funny part is that, apparently, they would leave his sister, Susan, white, which makes a lot of sense

Seriously, if they don't like the licence, they don't really have to make movies and stuff. Would be better if they created their own super ethnic super group

Garfield said he wouldn't mind if Peter were gay, so yeah, you are onto something

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The funny part is that, apparently, they would leave his sister, Susan, white, which makes a lot of sense

Seriously, if they don't like the licence, they don't really have to make movies and stuff. Would be better if they created their own super ethnic super group

Garfield said he wouldn't mind if Peter were gay, so yeah, you are onto something
    Maybe her superpower is having white privilege. Or he`s adopted and no one loves him. Which would explain why he`s the black sheep of the family.

That would require effort. Something movie studios are not known for these days. MORE REMAKES OF REMAKES!

In a related story Garfield states that the villain of SM2 should be a Monday instead of Blue-Man-Group reject Electro. Somehow I agree with the cartoon cat.

As for the gay thing, it would explain a lot actually. The leotards, the catty wisecracks, the constant bemoaning of the fashion sense of others, his overcompensating, the way he`s way too attached to his mother figure. It can work.

Or they just cut out the middleman and jump into making a Superior Spider-Man film. Octospidey would make for an awesome mincing homosexual (because I`ll be damned if the Doc was actually straight) whilst his mass murdering antics can appease the Batman audience. Which is apparently the only audience that exists these days. Win-Win.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I saw Wolverine and it was pretty good, definitely worth seeing in theaters (sorry I didn't wait to watch it with you Ray (small, small tear)) Way better than first class, that was...not very good.

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe her superpower is having white privilege. Or he`s adopted and no one loves him. Which would explain why he`s the black sheep of the family.

That would require effort. Something movie studios are not known for these days. MORE REMAKES OF REMAKES!

In a related story Garfield states that the villain of SM2 should be a Monday instead of Blue-Man-Group reject Electro. Somehow I agree with the cartoon cat.

As for the gay thing, it would explain a lot actually. The leotards, the catty wisecracks, the constant bemoaning of the fashion sense of others, his overcompensating, the way he`s way too attached to his mother figure. It can work.

Or they just cut out the middleman and jump into making a Superior Spider-Man film. Octospidey would make for an awesome mincing homosexual (because I`ll be damned if the Doc was actually straight) whilst his mass murdering antics can appease the Batman audience. Which is apparently the only audience that exists these days. Win-Win.
    Just hope the movie is at least 3 hours long if they have to explain all that
    Now that I remember it, Alicia Masters was also black in the F4 movies

Better yet, Nermal for the next movie and Mondays to close the trilogy.

Why don't they leave things how they are? What's going to be next, a nazi Spidey?

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    I saw Wolverine and it was pretty good, definitely worth seeing in theaters (sorry I didn't wait to watch it with you Ray (small, small tear)) Way better than first class, that was...not very good.
    I guess you mean Origins, right? That wasn't too good

Thanks
    EP Points

Watched Stand By Me (1986). I grew up with this movie, and to this day it is still fantastic. There aren't many Stephen King novels/short stories that make a transition to the big screen in good shape, but this one delivers. 5/5

Other notable King adaptations are Dead Zone (Walken version), Misery, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile and The Shining (Kubrick version). The rest of his movies are total butt. I dare you to disagree

Thanks
    EP Points

Come on people, watch more movies!!!

I watched Lawnmower Man (1992) - 3/5 - It's been a LONG time since I've seen this, and it really is an interesting movie. I didn't like how towards the end the "Lawnmower Man" developed tele-kinetic powers, because I felt the movie was MUCH smarter than that, but all in all it really wasn't that bad. I still have a little trouble believing the town retard has a rock chiseled body though

Tonight I caught Hot Fuzz - somehow I have not seen this movie, even though I'm a big fan of Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright - and I thought it was fantastic. 5/5 There's nothing better than a buddy cop movie that knows it's a buddy cop flick, and totally rips off every other buddy cop movie out there.... even going so far as to name drop all the movies, within a movie i.e. Point Break, Bad Boys, Lethal Weapon, etc. Fantastic movie

Thanks
    EP Points

The Wolverine.

Very good. Much much better than that first pile of poo. I'm going to have to watch this one again. This one fits in the top tier of comic movies to come out the last decade.

The stinger was something else that's for sure.

4/5

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    The Wolverine.

Very good. Much much better than that first pile of poo. I'm going to have to watch this one again. This one fits in the top tier of comic movies to come out the last decade.

The stinger was something else that's for sure.

4/5
    So I take it some good quality vids are popping up? Time to search....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    So I take it some good quality vids are popping up?
    lol

No.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Wolverine.<br />
    <br />
    Very good. Much much better than that first pile of poo. I'm going to have to watch this one again. This one fits in the top tier of comic movies to come out the last decade.<br />
    <br />
    The stinger was something else that's for sure.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    4/5
    <br />
    <br />
    So I take it some good quality vids are popping up? Time to search....
    I went out to see it.