Page 132 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3048

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Thanks
    EP Points

Saw Pacific Rim last week and it was good, but I found some of the action very hard to follow. Might be the IMAX's fault, I dunno. I'll have to re-watch this when it's on DVD.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    ^Not sure what trailers you saw for Looper, but the trailer clearly states they are the same person, since that's like, the whole point of the movie.... Maybe pay closer attention to trailers from now on??

Caught Club Dread tonight - it's no Super Troopers, but it's still pretty funny. Bill Paxton is classic in the movie, and it's a pretty good gut punch to the horror movie stereotypes. 3/5
    I agree with Flavaflave here, hell they even modify JGL's face to make him appear like a young Bruce Willis.

Thanks
    EP Points

^Not sure what trailers you saw for Looper, but the trailer clearly states they are the same person, since that's like, the whole point of the movie.... Maybe pay closer attention to trailers from now on??
    Not what I meant. The trailers make it look like Old Joe and Young Joe gonna team up and blow up all the bad guys like every Bruce Willis movie; in actuality, it wouldn't be a stretch to call Old Joe the villain. Maybe pay closer attention to posts from now on??

I kid, seriously though.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    Not what I meant. The trailers make it look like Old Joe and Young Joe gonna team up and blow up all the bad guys like every Bruce Willis movie; in actuality, it wouldn't be a stretch to call Old Joe the villain. Maybe pay closer attention to posts from now on??

I kid, seriously though.
    I did read your post carefully, and you were making comparisons to Fight Club, suggesting that you weren't aware of them being the same character, and my original point still stands - the trailers never really made it look like they were going to team up at all. Maybe don't try to be such a snarky smart ass next time?

Thanks
    EP Points

I did read your post carefully, and you were making comparisons to Fight Club, suggesting that you weren't aware of them being the same character, and my original point still stands - the trailers never really made it look like they were going to team up at all. Maybe don't try to be such a snarky smart ass next time?
    You know what? I rescind my comment. I'm sorry. I don't want an argument with a guy who's helped me out before.

Also! Watched Dragonball Evolution because apparently I hate myself. Almost had a stroke when Roshi used the words "Airbending." And if it's supposedly Airbending, then why does it light things on fire? And if Roshi could jump out of the hole the whole time, why did he waste 2 days and let the end of the world come? For god's sake, this is almost an anti-movie.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    You know what? I rescind my comment. I'm sorry. I don't want an argument with a guy who's helped me out before.
    Yeah, sorry, I was being kind of assy in that last post. For what it's worth there was supposed to be a after my little bit about watching the trailer carefully so it's probably my fault it escalated anyway. Besides, if I truly didn't like you I wouldn't have helped you out

Anyway, on topic, Serpico was on last night and I had to watch it again. Another great Pacino movie - 4.5/5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

The Wolverine.

Although they took some liberties (again, seems to be a constant in FOX's Marvel universe..) when introducing some characters, the result was much better than Origins. But that wasn't too hard, right?

Don't miss the stinger! :O (can't wait for Days of Future Past)
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 30th-July-2013 at 00:59.

Thanks

The Heat, Man of Steel, Evil Dead, Source Code, The Thing, The Amazing Spiderman, and Scary movie 4.
    I'm definitely loving my hbo atm

Thanks
    EP Points

Wreck-It Ralph. Pretty cute. Although I seriously cry at eeeeeeeeverything these days, and it's embarrassing. :'D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    The Wolverine.

Although they took some liberties (again, seems to be a constant in FOX's Marvel universe..) when introducing some characters, the result was much better than Origins. But that wasn't too hard, right?

Don't miss the stinger! :O (can't wait for Days of Future Past)
    Does Wolverine lead up to some climactic ending involving the Avengers? Because that's what most Superhero movies are doing right now, and fuck I miss wolverine in the Avengers

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lcazor555 View Post
    Does Wolverine lead up to some climactic ending involving the Avengers? Because that's what most Superhero movies are doing right now, and fuck I miss wolverine in the Avengers
    I believe the next big thing for Wolvie is going to be Days of Future past.

He didn't join the Avengers until quite late in their timeline. Can't remember if its even the same studio.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I believe the next big thing for Wolvie is going to be Days of Future past.

He didn't join the Avengers until quite late in their timeline. Can't remember if its even the same studio.
    It's not.

Fox still owns X-Men/F4/Daredevil.

Hence why they had off brand Skrulls and why they had to be very careful about avoiding the word "mutant". Which I believe a ridiculously long legal battle had reached the conclusion that it's okay to use the word "mutant" but not to go into much detail about mutation (since that's X-Men territory).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lcazor555 View Post
    The post credits scene leads to.. something, but it's X-Men related being Wolvie a mutant and all, nothing to do with the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    It's not.

Fox still owns X-Men/F4/Daredevil.

Hence why they had off brand Skrulls and why they had to be very careful about avoiding the word "mutant". Which I believe a ridiculously long legal battle had reached the conclusion that it's okay to use the word "mutant" but not to go into much detail about mutation (since that's X-Men territory).
    Daredevil is Marvel's again. Fox was way too slow with what was supposed to be a reboot and the rights reverted back to Marvel. Fortunately

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Daredevil is Marvel's again. Fox was way too slow with what was supposed to be a reboot and the rights reverted back to Marvel. Fortunately
    Oh good, so we can all go back to pretending he doesn't exist aside from a possible cameo as a lawyer somewhere.

Thanks
    EP Points

The post credits scene leads to.. something, but it's X-Men related being Wolvie a mutant and all, nothing to do with the Avengers.

Shit, hope I didn't give anything away

I haven't even seen the new Wolverine, was just curious what they were going to do after first class and looked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Oh good, so we can all go back to pretending he doesn't exist aside from a possible cameo as a lawyer somewhere.
    Wolverine sues his hair stylist