Page 11 of 204 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Thanks

Today I have watched lucky number Slevin, V For vendetta and The Prestige. I have to say, i never watched 3 AWESOME GREAT FRIGGIN MOVIES on one day.
    I really liked them. The fact is that they are good in their own way so I should suggest to see them, which I just did :p

Verranicus Guest

Saw V for Vendetta last night. Was waaay better than I figured it would be. Like a spinoff of 1984.

Thanks

exaclty, now u mention it, that's exactly it... It really is a spinoff of 1984.
    A great movie btw, I'd suggest it...

Thanks

Just watched The Killing. It is one of Kubrick's earliest works, but turns out to be a great noir picture. I haven't seen every Kubrick movie, all but Lolita, Barry Lyndon, and Eyes Wide Shut, but I should say, that so far, Kubrick might be the most consistent director ever. I only didn't like one of his movies, A Clockwork Orange and that had nothing to do with the direction, it was just that it was really graphic, and there wasn't much to it after that. I am definetly going to give it another chance sometime, just because I feel that I need to. Anyway, go see all Kubrick movies.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo Yagkoto View Post
    Just watched The Killing. It is one of Kubrick's earliest works, but turns out to be a great noir picture. I haven't seen every Kubrick movie, all but Lolita, Barry Lyndon, and Eyes Wide Shut, but I should say, that so far, Kubrick might be the most consistent director ever. I only didn't like one of his movies, A Clockwork Orange and that had nothing to do with the direction, it was just that it was really graphic, and there wasn't much to it after that. I am definetly going to give it another chance sometime, just because I feel that I need to. Anyway, go see all Kubrick movies.
    A Clockwork Orange is one of, if not, the dumbest movie of all time. I have seen better movies from the Lifetime Network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    A Clockwork Orange is one of, if not, the dumbest movie of all time. I have seen better movies from the Lifetime Network.
    You watch Lifetime? You haven't seen that dumb of a movie yet, unless you were watching that movie that Mango picked out last weekend.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo Yagkoto View Post
    You watch Lifetime? You haven't seen that dumb of a movie yet, unless you were watching that movie that Mango picked out last weekend.
    Ok, as far as dumbest movie I have ever seen goes, The Ghost of Mae Nak can't win. That guy got cut in half Final Destination style. In a strange turn of events, I am watching Final Destination 2 on USA right now.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Ok, as far as dumbest movie I have ever seen goes, The Ghost of Mae Nak can't win. That guy got cut in half Final Destination style. In a strange turn of events, I am watching Final Destination 2 on USA right now.
    LOL. Yeah, I forgot about that. And that one dude's laugh is contagious.

Thanks

I finally saw Corpse Bride. It was short, predictable, forgettable, and very strange... but it's still a Burton film with Elfman music, which makes it worth seeing.
    "If my doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
    -Isaac Asimov

Thanks

A Man for All Seasons. What a man......excellent.

Thanks

i've watched inspector gadget 2 today... what a waste of my time...

Thanks

Becket was a well acted historical movie.

Sleeper was a funny Woody Allen movie about a man who is frozen for 200 years and then gets brought back into society.

Thanks

The Departed.

Pretty good movie, but everybody getting killed was dumb.

edit. Would have made part two good if the two main guys stayed alive. I hear Robert Deniro or whatever is going to make part two.
    Last edited by Kazuya; 23rd-March-2007 at 23:07.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuya View Post
    The Departed.

Pretty good movie, but everybody getting killed was dumb.
    Hahahaha, spoiler alert? Not everyone died. The best character didn't.

Mikey_ Guest

Saw Jurassic Park 3 last night. I was bored. :\ Although, even after all this time, it's still fun to see a T-Rex get it's neck snapped like that.