Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

Thanks

Default Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! who else just can't wait any longer for this game? It looks abosolutly killer... its going to have 3 CDs

CD 1: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Third Person View Camera Mode, Demo Theater Mode, Link AC!D2 with Subsistence

CD 2: Online Mode (SQUEE~), Duel Mode, Mini-Games, Secret Theater Mode, MSX2 Versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

CD 3: In response to requests from the fans who failed to complete the original Metal Gear Solid 3 but wanted to watch the cinematic drama, the Existence Disc was created. This three-hour movie features additional footage and remastered sound edited under the supervision of director Hideo Kojima. Now you can watch the internationally acclaimed MGS3 story and experience it without having to complete the game. Relive the adventure as the Cold Warriors rise again.

and oddly enough its priced as much as any other regular game.. so far.. anways.. I think the fact that they actually are going to put in online multiplayer is an idea most of todays developers for adventure games should do.. cause really.. its never.. or rarely done. Also, CD 3 with having the entire MGS 3 game compiled into a movie and edited to be like a movie is a great idea! because say you've never played the game and bought this for the online modes and want to know the backstory just for fun... well.. you can. I know theres gunna be controversy about that cause it does kind kill the main game, but still.

more info: http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3_sub/

Mikey_ Guest

What the...? Is this legal? For someone else but Crusher to make a thread related to Metal Gear Solid?

Thanks

A Metal Gear movie disc?

...sorry, that's different to the other standard Metal Gear games, how?

Emissary of Light, Cure Black~! Emissary of Light, Cure White~!

We are Pretty Cure!
    Servant of the Dark Power...
    Return to the darkess from which you came!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nagisa
    A Metal Gear movie disc?

...sorry, that's different to the other standard Metal Gear games, how?
    uhh... wha? MGS and MGS2 came with movie discs of the games as well?

Thanks

He meant to say the games are more movie than, well... "game"...

He phailed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeypopolous
    What the...? Is this legal? For someone else but Crusher to make a thread related to Metal Gear Solid?
    I was about to post that as soon as I came into this thread... I'm sure crusher will delete this thread, though, as it is insulting to Him, no doubt...

Thanks

ahhh ya thats true... they are pretty damn involving games

hows this thread insulting to anyone? lol.. I was just posting my glee about a "new" MGS game

Thanks

You don't know crusher...? He will make pestilence00 pancakes with you and gobble you up!! Then he'll play his harmonica... with his ass... while dancing nekkid in a field of sunflowers... True story! Ask anyone around here what happens to banned members...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RU RLY?
    You don't know crusher...? He will make pestilence00 pancakes with you and gobble you up!! Then he'll play his harmonica... with his ass... while dancing nekkid in a field of sunflowers... True story! Ask anyone around here what happens to banned members...
    Pay no attention to him, Crusher is a pushover. Just talk MGS to him and he will swoon.

Thanks

RU RLY fails at gender recognition.

But besides, MGS1 was pretty good, but MGS2 was far too cinematic for my tastes. So thusly I never played MGS3.

We are Pretty Cure!

Thanks

And then he shall eat chooo!! :O!!

In a non-sexual way, which of course, sucks...

On another topic: I totally made an ass of myself: Apparently, Nagisa is a female human... Yay!!

EDIT: Nagisa posted before me. I phail again.

Notice, though, that many many so-called "men" 'round these parts use extremely kawaii avs and sigs, even going as far as calling themselves "Princess", and thus, difficulting gender recognition...

Thanks

Oh, that's just the eventual turning of the gender stereotype tide. Before you know it, all guys will insist on being called 'Missy' or 'Princess' and there'll be a global shortage of the color pink !
    It's all part of the master plan.

We are Pretty Cure!

Thanks

Whew! Good to know...

Just call me Princess Ru...

On topic: [dave mode]Metal Geeear[/dave mode]

Thanks

ROFL... wow that was very discriptive RU RLY thank-you for that vivid mental picture

*runs in circles screaming and flailing arms

Quote Originally Posted by Nagisa
    RU RLY fails at gender recognition.

But besides, MGS1 was pretty good, but MGS2 was far too cinematic for my tastes. So thusly I never played MGS3.
    hmmm I think I like a nice balence between the two... actually to be honest I only played the first part of MGS3 because by the time it rolled around.. I got really bored of the long running series.. but now with online play I can once again leap around frantically with joy
    Last edited by pestilence00; 18th-January-2006 at 04:02.

Thanks

...And don't forget the new camera -- I didn't actually LOVE the camera in the original MGS3, what with there not being an actual map (read: Soliton Radar) to help you out with the layout...

Everything else about the game was top class though... *cough*'Xcept The End battle*cough*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pestilence00
    hmmm I think I like a nice balence between the two... actually to be honest I only played the first part of MGS3 because by the time it rolled around.. I got really bored of the long running series.. but now with online play I can once again leap around frantically with joy
    First making a thread about MGS and now you think MGS isn't the best series ever....run it's crusher!! *flees*

oh and I don't think online is really all that important. I can honestly say I've never picked up an MGS game because of the gameplay. (MGS3 for example had me rather angry at first because I was hoping it would clear up the ending of MGS2....now I have to wait for MGS4 for that.....if MGS3's story weren't so good I'd be quite annoyed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ru
    ..And don't forget the new camera -- I didn't actually LOVE the camera in the original MGS3, what with there not being an actual map (read: Soliton Radar) to help you out with the layout...

Everything else about the game was top class though... *cough*'Xcept The End battle*cough*
    MGS3 had a good looking environment, too bad it gets in the way (and with the new camera, that's a thing of the past....I hope). Of course I spend a lot of time just sniping away enemies (cigar+hangun=too easy). Now it really is an action game. yay! just mindless shooting. Goodbye stealth hello ak-47. Healing ability? Why bother with tracking down Rations like the last 2?...well besides feeding Snake's rediculous appetite (he eats like crusher...are those snakes low fat?).

What was the problem with the end battle? I thought it was too easy (and even easier since you can get him to die of old age if you suck).
    Last edited by Raype; 18th-January-2006 at 04:13.