Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Asking for it?"

Thanks

I think that at certain point, if a women is acting/dressed/speaking in a certain manner, she must know that this could attract unwelcome characters. But that isn't to say she's to blame. It isn't her fault.
    In the end, it isn't a womans fault men are animals, but there are situations which could be avoided with a conscious descision that, "Hang on, this could lead to trouble", such as getting into a car with 5 guys you hardly know.

Thanks

No amount of temptation or immodesty justifies rape, just as no amount of insult or blasphemy justifies murder.

You can't bend on this. Once you shift the blame, making excuses for the rapist, you're serving to justify the action. Rape should never be justified at any level, period.

With gang rape rapidly on the rise, this should be stated as clearly and loudly as possible, especially to those who's culture's have traditionally said the exact opposite (as in many Islamic countries). When you have the parents of young rapists in Sweden telling the police "What is the crime? My son did the right thing!" then you have a serious problem.
    "The Pope is GOD to the atheists!" - Rockmangames from GBAtemp
    acne products. it works.

Mikey_ Guest

Uh, devil, look at the date the last post was made on, and even the date this thread was created. It's kind of old. I'll lock this now.